shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

What do you MEAN, you don't know how it works?!

2. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

I just think of what I want and it happens. It's not Ford's fancy-schmancy science or anything. It's just... magic.

3. Clover

If you're fucking with me, I'll... I'll kill you. I will.

4. Liadan and Shadow

Liadan and Shadow Kayal Shadow Summoner

I guess the genie hasn't put many points into Knowledge (Arcana) or (Religion)...

• Like x 1
  5. Norm the Genie

Hey, hey, I'm not! Ford can vouch for me. So can Pap. And Valiska. And Wendy herself.

6. OP 13

OP 13 WHY AM I MADE OF MEAT? 18+

-unsettlingly cheerful- Oh, don't worry! If you pissed off the Coalition they'd probably send a psi-stalker and a dog pack instead, with a couple deadboy units as backup! Kill-critters are for destroying enemies and they're always hard to bring back in. The Coalition likes to learn everything they can about new and interesting things from the rifts! And then they'd take you apart For Science.

• Like x 1
  7. Norm the Genie

I don't think Religion has anything to tell me about my powers, really.
    *winces* Yeeeeesh. I guess that's one way to prove to Clover that my powers work.

8. Clover

Because you can't just say you can bring her back and then back out of that. You can't. She deserves better, okay? She was always the one who deserved to live.

• Like x 1
  9. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

A GIRL DID APPEAR IN THE LIVING ROOM! SHE STARTED CRYING, A LITTLE BIT AFTERWARDS, BECAUSE SHE WAS OVERWHELMED BY BEING ALIVE AGAIN. BUT THAT'S NOT ANYBODY'S FAULT.

AND SHE SEEMS HAPPY NOW.

10. Norm the Genie

I'm not gonna back out. I just don't know for sure if I can do it. Yesterday, I wasn't able to teleport for a bit and that's pretty basic. But I'll at least try.

• Like x 1
  11. The Behemoth Crew

The Behemoth Crew Assorted NPCs 18+

[Lyra] -taps Clover to get her attention- -signing carefully- <Do you sign?>

12. Clover

What do I need to do?

13. Norm the Genie

Well, nothing, I think. Either that or get her soul. As I've just said, I don't really know.

14. Sounds like a problem.
    What do your powers run on?
    Might be near empty.

• Like x 1
  15. Clover

Eh? Sorry, I don't sign.

16. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

OH! THE HUMAN HAS A HEADCANON THAT I SIGN.
    PARTLY BECAUSE THE OTHER HUMAN, THE ONE I BEFRIENDED, MIGHT SPEAK IN SIGNS...

AND, UH.
    PARTLY BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN MAN...
    WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS.

ANYWAY! I COULD TRANSLATE FOR YOU.

• Like x 1
  17. Norm the Genie

*laughs* I have no idea, honestly. They always worked in my home dimension. Well, not when I tried to do something against Da Rules when I was a fairy, but otherwise, yeah, always.

18. Liadan and Shadow

Liadan and Shadow Kayal Shadow Summoner

Where I come from, magic is arcane or divine. Arcane fiddles with the web that makes up the world, rearranging little (or not so little) pieces to make changes. Divine magic... well. People don't use divine magic. They ask the gods or spirits to use them them as channels for divine magic, and sometimes those entities don't answer.

So when I said religion, I don't just mean the dogma of churches... I mean, how divine magic works.

19. Norm the Genie

Yeah, that not at all how it works in my world. There are gods, sorta, but I could beat any of those gods in a magic fight, I bet. Like, they are actually less powerful and more specialized than I am.

20. this is not a subaccount

this is not a subaccount Active Member

Good night, shitposters.

Good night.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice