shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Well, I'm not a subaccount for one. And secondly, you had two posts. One from a couple weeks ago, and one from yesterday. It's okay by me, but some other people might get upset.

• Like x 1
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i'm not them and i haven't really read the undertale thread that much, but i think that if it's been a couple weeks or some other long interval since a subaccount's last post in a certain non-rp thread, it isn't an issue that they've posted in that thread more than once. like, it could be a problem if they posted lots of things in the thread during one day or maybe one week, but not if it has been a couple weeks between each post.

• Like x 1
  3. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Okay. That makes sense.

• Like x 1
  4. Cosmina Kastellan

Cosmina Kastellan Sergeant In Denial, Knight of Rage 18+

Vell hy know mine name von´t chenge.

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

You know Mina, there´s this Regency AU where you marry Rada for reasons.

• Like x 1
  6. Cosmina Kastellan

Hy do VOT? Hy..SARGE? VOT?

• Like x 1
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

8. Cosmina Kastellan

God demn writerz!

• Like x 1
  9. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

Are you sure? It is a very long and complicated story.

10. The 11th Account

The 11th Account New Member

Equal rights and consequences for accounts and subaccounts! We won't stand for this outrage, subaccounts are people too!

• Like x 1
  11. This Was A Triumph

This Was A Triumph huge success

Somebody once told me is a fake shitposter. You don't even remember Page 1 canon...

• Like x 2
  12. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Who Died And Made You Revolutionary Leader?

• Like x 1
  13. Nat Richards

Nat Richards Aisling; currently only visible in WT

I've got time.

14. The 11th Account

The 11th Account New Member

Nobody! I made myself leader.

What kind of terrible revolutions only rise from the deaths of their leaders? We need friends and companions, not martyrs!

• Like x 1
  15. Starkiller

I'll try to keep this brief. Well then, it started long ago on a forest planet named Kashyyyk. I was only 6 at the time when Imperial troops stormed my village and caused great destruction. I was the only one who survived. The dark lord, Darth Vader, took me to be his apprentice to study the ways of the dark side of the Force. I was merely a mercenary/back-up plan for missions that involved extermination. And no, not of the rodent kind of extermination. One day, i was assigned to kill one of the remaining Jedis (people who study the light-side of the force). My target was an old man named Rahm Kota. I finished my task flawlessly, however, i didnt know he was going to come back into my life later. Before i started my next mission, i met the love of my life, Juno Eclipse, and ex-imperial pilot. To this day, she is still my pilot. I continued exterminating the Jedi from this galaxy when my master called me back to his ship. Our goal was to destroy the Emperor who ran the Empire with an iron fist. Unknowing to me, my master betrayed me and litterally stabbed me in the back killing me because he knew that the Emperor knew about me. The problem with that is that Vader was still an apprentice, and apprentices cant have other apprentices. Later, Vader wiped all information of me away, healed my wounds, and gave me and my ship back. I was told by Vader to make a rebellion and rival the Empire. I collected many friends along the way, found Kota and made him my new master teaching me how to be a Jedi, destroyed a few giant ships with a flick of my finger, and the Rebellion agreed to use my family crest as their symbol. However, we held a meeting one day, and Vader and his troops crashed the party. Vader tossed me off a cliff and took the rebel leaders captive. Juno found me, and we planned to seek revenge on Vader and take our friends back. We stormed the Death Star (a massive space station) and saved my friends at the cost of my life. Then the rebellion was formed.

A few years later, i arose from a cloning facility on an ocean world called Kamino. Always raining, never go there if you love anything but rain. Vader challenged me with a task to kill all my friends, but i refused. I escaped after Vader ordered troopers to kill me. I took his ship and set out to find my friends. I found Kota in an arena facing a giant, horrible creature from an unknown world. I rescued him, but he got separated from Juno, so i found a meditative area protected by this weird little green alien that spoke backwards, but was very wise. I found Juno's fleet, but a bounty hunter named Boba Fett found he first, and took her to Vader. So i did the only logical thing. I went back to Kamino where Vader was, and crashed a giant ship into the cloning facility. I made my way through troopers to the heart of the complex, but i realized that there were more clones of THE ORIGINAL STARKILLER. That made me wonder, am i the original Starkiller, or just another clone. So i fought through them, made my way to Vader, and fought him. I beat him, took Vader prisoner, rescued Juno, saved the rebellion, and blew up the cloning facility.

So now you know my story. I told you it was long. Any questions?

16. Nat Richards

Nat Richards Aisling; currently only visible in WT

Oh, wow, that's awful. I'm glad you at least managed to save your love.

17. Starkiller

Thank you, it was a hard path to follow.

18. Starkiller

Now you all know my backstory, so dont get angry at me if i lash out. there's still a lot of rage still stuck in me.

19. That's still an excuse.
    Don't you get angry at us
    if we get angry.

We have backstories
    that give us reasons for the
    things that we feel too.

• Like x 2
  20. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Lets See Here. Ah Yes My Curriculum Vitae.
    Born Into An Oppressed Class.
    Scraping By On A Barely Above Poverty Line Stipend.
    Later Homeless And Illegally Selling Explosives To Whoever Would Pay Me In Even So Much As Favors.
    Member Of An Illegal Religion Slash Rebel Group.
    And Even Without That Literal Death Sentence On My Head Id Have Been Given Nonconsensual Neural Implanting Upon Conscription, Doomed To Eternal Life As A Maimed Battery, Piloting A Spaceship For People I Hate, With My Pan, Stuck Full Of Mindrape Tentacles. Which, Fun, Also Entails Being Treated As A Mere Possession By Anyone Else, Because On Top Of Tentacle Brain Death, Slavery Is Just Such A Delight.
    And If I was Lucky Id Get Out Of That Deal By Messily Bleeding Out Of My Eyeballs Because Of Psionic Burnout As Fast As Possible Without Any Technician Keeping Me Alive Beyond That.
    And Because I Dont Really Look Forward To That Actually Happening I Dont Plan On Ever Even Going Back To My Home Dimension And Dont Give Out My Legal Designation And Sign To Anyone Beyond The Only Three People I Have Ever Dated In My Life, The Literal Suns Of My Solar System, Centers Of My Universe. I Might Tell Ford Some Day. Maybe. If He Keeps Being... My Dad I Guess...
    And Yet I Am Daisies And Sparkles Compared To You And Dont Wonder Why The Fuck Peple Dont Appreciate My Violent Outbursts And Destructive Rage.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice