shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Diamond City Detective|18+

Good choice of delaying that response, a deathclaw is not a good pet. I dont want these lasses to get hurt. Also, are they your daughters?

2. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

AW THAT'S CUTE YOU THINK IT COULD KILL US.
    PEOPLE ARE RAISED BY MONSTERS THAT COULD SHOVE THIS ONE INTO A LOCKER ON ALTERNIA.

3. Nick Valentine

*Pats FreshetWeaver's head*Just looking out for you doll-face.

4. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Yo, hat-and-smoke. First of all, hand off my moirail, aye? Second, what of our appearance makes you think our species is not predatory?

5. Nick Valentine

Well, you look so young, but looks can also be deceiving. I'm not saying you can't protect yourselves, but I've seen Deathclaws that can tear down entire buildings.

6. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Ive Torn Down Buildings Too. Its Not That Hard.

• Like x 1
  7. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

We're like, almost seven, that's practically adult among our people.
    (Oneira takes out her arbalest and smiles.)
    And being able to tear down buildings won't do it any good if it can't get close enough before I down it.

• Like x 1
  8. this is not a subaccount

this is not a subaccount Active Member

((Well, that too. But I want us to have a rule about how long spoiler characters are spoiler characters. That's what I'm requoting about.))

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    • Like x 1
  9. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

((for the record, 3-4 months sounds good))

• Like x 3
  10. Caboose

Caboose Everybody's friend

I agree

11. Nick Valentine

How? you would need a lot of fire power.
    [Nick likes this]
    You got spunk kid, hold on to that, that will get you far in life.

12. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

@Nick Valentine
    Just warning you, dont mess with these girls. They'll screw you up. *shocked face*Sorry, bad choice of words.

13. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

They certainly are. We adopted them, in case you were thinking of wondering why they don't look like me. I'll take that under advisement, but I also think they and I have a better knowledge of their capabilities than you do. Loreli saved my ass when a guy challenged me to a death-duel to get out of a treason charge. I didn't want him to lose everything because his kids are my sister in law's kids, but I also didn't want to die, and I'm 65 and had just got over a heart attack. These kids are a lot tougher than they look...and they look pretty tough!

14. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Oh, but I can't have a measly grenade.

15. the author speaks

*clears throat*

Don't touch people in my household without their permission. Especially not in that...way, like you want to make her feel smaller than she is. She can look out for herself 95% of the time, and for that other 5% my wife and I are on call, but just so you know, there are other members of my household who are not as self-sufficient as Loreli, and you don't get to pat them on the head and call them dismissive nicknames, either.

• Like x 1
  16. the author speaks

Point one: I've known you for two days.
    Point two: I've seen you explosively decompress on more than two occasions.
    Point three: I have no idea what you actually do or don't know about handling ordnance.
    Point four: I haven't actually field tested those grenades yet and my daughter who made them didn't have time to give me a lot of specifics. We didn't need to use them.
    Point five: I took the death ray away from my own son when he did something dumb with it. He gets it back when he proves he's got more brains than testosterone.

• Like x 2
  17. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

I didn't do anything dumb with them though!

...can I get a laser knife if I prove I can handle it?

18. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

*hands him a card to the bomb catalogue too*
    I Have.
    ((for the record, perusing said catalogue will show an impressive number of different bomb types, flash grenades, acids and other pyrotechnic and chemical weaponry. Especially interesting are the packs of explosive putty, the lumino ignition fluid and flash grenade combo pack and a grenade called simply The Bulgeblocker, that, from its description, seems to be filled with glass shards for shrapnel.))

• Like x 1
  19. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

*clears her throat pointedly*
    *punches @Nick Valentine in the ribs. hard.*
    FUCK OFF MAN.

20. the author speaks

Of course. Actually I am pretty sure I am fine with you having a laser knife.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice