shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* No.

None I'm aware of, anyway. Having some and never ever meeting any of them isn't that implausible for me, since, well, I don't even know who my parents are.

2. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

So what is a genie anyway? Is it like a hologram of gas or are you actually physical? Furthermore, cant you wish yourself to travel back in time to see your parents or something?

3. Norm the Genie

I think genies are physical, a bit smoky in the tail region, and made of a lot of magic in the upper dimensions or something like that, basically. I'm not really sure of the exact mechanics of it all, honestly. Ford and Valiska could probably explain it much better than me.

*sighs* And yeah, theoretically, if I was in my own dimension and didn't think it'd mess up the timeline, I could. 'Cause now that I'm free, doing that sort of stuff for myself should be possible there. It just isn't on Pennarion.

4. Starkiller

I guess you would be very gassy *laughs badly then stops* I hate my life.
    You would think living in space would mean advanced technology and time control, but we still havent found out how make a time machine yet. Isn't that weird?
    ((We're on page 300 guys, you know what that means, right? THIS IS SHITPOSTING RAVE))

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    • Like x 1
  5. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

"Safer not to, really, though generally you can't screw up too much, the timeline knows what happens."

6. Norm the Genie

It's probably 'cause the Jedi and the Sith keep getting the galaxy involved in their drama, and so nobody has any time to invent shit.

[​IMG]
    all the time in your dimension.

And I'm just like
    [​IMG]

7. Starkiller

to be honest, it's more like the Empire gets the galaxy involved, and the jedi and sith are more of like the knights or calvalry of the war.

8. Norm the Genie

Well, either way, I think your dimension would have time travel if it could just chill for a minute and stop starting wars all over the place.

9. Starkiller

don't i know it. I heard it was better before the war. Is that true?

10. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

[​IMG]
    You want to know what my lightsabre looks like? Like that. Now you also know how I looked 15 years ago...

11. Starkiller

i find it amazing that you have a yellow one. The yellow jedis are actually teachers and mentors. that fits your personality very well. My mother had a yellow lightsaber as well.

12. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

I didn't know that. Ford made it that colour because that's the colour the sparks are when I use my psionics.

13. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Yes. I made Valiska's golden-yellow; I made Tainell's purple; mine is blue, and Ral's was red. Getheny has a green one.

14. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

Can I have a pink one?

15. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

16. Starkiller

what about Dipper or Ford? Ford seems like the red kind of guy, and you would be blue.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  17. NGAHHH!

NGAHHH! Mage of Life

* So the human's been talking about "swaptale" with a few friends.
    * It's this mirror world where our lives are backwards??
    * Like, Toriel's the queen, and Papyrus is the sadsack who's mourning a dead guy...
    * And I'M the royal scientist??
    * Talk about crazy.
    * At least trying to blow up the barrier sounds WAY cooler than building a robot!!
    * No offence, Alphys.

18. Norm the Genie

*rolls his eyes* Starry, you were literally talking to Ford. That's his name. Stanford Filbrick Pines.

19. Burt Destroys the World

Burt Destroys the World DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!|18+

YES! EXPLOSIONS ARE COOLER THAN ROBOTS!

20. Merc With A Mouth

Merc With A Mouth Will Make Out With Fourth Wall For Sequel | +18

Babe, I'm pretty good at expressing my feelings.
    But a man can always use a helping hand.
    if you know what i mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice