shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

...I am Ford. Stan is my brother. I haven't discussed it with either of them but I am sure Dipper will want one.

2. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Eh, I have given him other middle names. Filbrick was his father's name and Filbrick should be very glad that I am not a necromancer.

(Basically, whenever I feel like I need to use his whole name, I am creative about what the F stands for, which usually cracks both of us up enough to avoid a fight.)

3. dumb things forever

dumb things forever [WT/18+] Stanley F. Pines, Rogue of Light

If you two have a kid the old-fashioned way, it's going to come out of her swearing, isn't it?

4. the author speaks

Probably. *shrugs*

5. Valiska Pines

You shouldn't assume that's the only F word I know.

6. the author speaks

Fuzzball still makes me laugh. Especially since you fuss when I cut that shock of hair that grows wild at the back of my neck.

7. dumb things forever

She likes those stupid sideburns too. I think she's hoping your mane will come in.

• Like x 1
  8. Valiska Pines

*eyeroll* The males of my species don't have manes, and I am not attracted to them, either.

9. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

I meant to say Stan. I don't know why, but i am kind of off today.

10. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Diamond City Detective|18+

[Nick likes this]
    That's good, doll. I respect a woman that can keep her tongue.

11. Valiska Pines

*blinks* *ears flick, confused like*

I thank you for the compliment but I'm not sure what it means. Were there meant to be more words at the end of the sentence? Because there's nobody on Pennarion who goes round cutting out women's tongues.

Mostly I do everything I can to avoid getting into a fight with my husband (other than sparring) and he does the same...because we love each other.

12. Nick Valentine

what i mean is i respect someone who doesnt swear as much. I mean that you can keep your cool.

13. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

HAVE YOU EVER LIKE HEARD THE ADMIRAL WHEN SHE'S ANGRY?

14. Nick Valentine

No i havent, doll. To be honest, i think the few people from what i have witnessed that get angry the most would be Starkiller, Aurumilluminatrix, and sometimes you at Starkiller. But other than that, rarely anybody gets angry, so no, i have not seen Valiska angry.

15. freshetWeaver

HIHI YEAH SPLODES EXPLODES OFTEN BUT THAT'S WHY SHE HAS ME AND @eyefishSoup AND @Clover TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T DO ANY LIKE REGRETTABLE SHIT.
    BUT THE ADMIRAL REALLY DOES CURSE A LOT SOMETIMES IS WHAT I WANTED TO GET AT!

16. Nick Valentine

Yeah, keeping that one in check is a good idea. We dont want anyone dying here do we?
    Just to be clear, the Admiral is Valiska right?

17. freshetWeaver

CORRECT!
    AND I THINK IF YOU WORRY ABOUT KILLINGS SHE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT.
    MY BODY COUNT IS LARGER.

18. dumb things forever

You don't know my sister in law very well, do you?

Everyone in the family loves boats but Valiska's the one who sounds like a sailor. You haven't heard her when she's mad about something she can't fix. She's good at banishing the triangle, but if one of those Real Housewives came here, she'd be dropping the F bombs. Like I said, I suspect that if she and Poindexter have a baby, its first word'll be something our Ma woulda washed our mouths out with soap for.

19. the author speaks

I don't care if our children use words some people don't like, as long as they use them correctly.

20. dumb things forever

That's exactly what I would expect outta you. (Sixer here reminded me once that the past tense of shit is shat.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice