shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

You know what? Yes, I did ask. I asked if there were really monsters in the mountain and that's what happened to Annie, and everyone told me it was just a story.

• Like x 1
  2. Imrat Feijiura

Imrat Feijiura [WT/18+] Sylph of Time

I think it's the part where you're making a bigger deal about it than the trolls do which is offensive. It's not about you. The trolls' society is a much bigger problem for them than it is for you and they're trying to fix it.

I'm morally opposed to killing sapient beings. I know it's sometimes unavoidable, but I don't like it.

However, I don't sit around and wring my hands over other people's cultures when there are plenty of problems yet to be solved in my own. Both of them. I'm half Cereuti and half Talassani. Which is kind of a difficult place to be.

If you, Papyrus, want to make a big deal about how sad you are over what trolls do, you probably ought to consider whether there's not something monsters do that you could actually do something about and work on and let the trolls fix their own mess without telling the nice ones how special and amazing it is that they're not complete jerks and complaining about how terrible their society is.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  3. Qihanna Verraj'

Qihanna Verraj' [WT/18+] World's Cutest Postdoc (Rogue of Space)

That's what Papyrus did.

4. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Kindly stop trying to convince my daughters to kill each other. We just finally started getting along, Norm.

Your argument is ridiculous. Loreli and Oneira are in my house, so nobody is going to make them kill people for the Condesce.

• Like x 1
  5. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Can we be a little more specific? Some of us don't get to eat plants and survive. Animals have to die so that I can live.

Death of sapient beings is sad. Also at this point in time not avoidable. I hope to make a Philosopher's Stone; we'll see how it goes.

But people do stupid things. And one of those stupid things that they do is not respecting other people's territory, resources, mates and families. If some asshole comes into my house and threatens my pride, I am going to kill the fuck out of him and not feel bad about it because he decided he wanted to take me on and that was a big fucking stupid mistake. Threaten Stanford or my children or my home or my sister and brother-in-law or any person under the protection of my pride and I will take you apart. That's just how it works.

And if someone threatens my planet or my dimension it goes the same way, because I fucking live here.

Don't want to die? Don't fuck with people. Don't fuck with people's children or elderly parents or mates. Don't fuck with the stuff they need to survive. Learn to barter and share.

I'm not sad about anyone I've killed to protect my family. I don't feel guilty about it. I hate going to war, but if the alternative's worse I will do it.

Our walls are made of cannonballs; our motto is 'don't tread on me'.

6. Caboose

Caboose Everybody's friend

*gasps*He's a teddy bear? oooh, I want to hug him right now.

7. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Even so, he wasn't being an asshole about it. Not deliberately, that's for sure.
    I know that. But I also know how he meant it, what he was trying to say.
    *sighs* Sorry. That was cruel of me, I know. And if Chroma actually took my dare, well, that would've been bad. Honestly, if I thought there was a chance she might, I never would've made it.
    Uh, dude, she was actually being sarcastic there. He's not a teddy bear, he's a goat. A goat that kills humans to get their souls, so he and his people can escape the Underground. And does other things, too, but yeah... if you're human, don't hug Asgore.

8. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

A BIG DEAL? I DON'T THINK I MADE A BIG DEAL... I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE CALLIGRAPHED LETTERS OR ANYTHING!

NYEH HEH HEH! I HAVE NEVER PRETENDED NOT TO BE VERY GREAT. IT'S IN MY USERNAME.

IT'S TOO BAD NOBODY'S FIGURED OUT HOW TO ARTIFICIALLY PRODUCE MEAT.

OH WAIT. YES THEY DID???

IN VITRO MEAT EXISTS! OR IT DOES BACK IN OUR WORLD... AND IT COULD BE HERE, TOO.

SO YOU HAD TO EAT MEAT TO SURVIVE, AND THAT'S SAD FOR THE ANIMALS THAT DIED. BUT IT'S EVEN MORE SAD IF IT'S NOT ACTUALLY NECESSARY.

• Like x 1
  9. Vendeur Masquée

Vendeur Masquée Zacharie | 18+

But animals are for iron. Why do you not use the perfectly good meat fountains, my friend?

• Like x 2
  10. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

MEAT... FOUNTAINS...? UMM. THAT SOUNDS GROSS.

:excalibur:

• Like x 2
  11. Vendeur Masquée

Ahh, no no, they are not gross in the slightest. Very natural and extraordinarily practical.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Norm the Genie

I bet your dimension's version of Avatar: The Last Airbender is really weird.

13. Vendeur Masquée

Well, I sure do not know what that is, mon ami,
    But our four elements are of course, smoke, plastic, metal and meat. What else would they be?

• Like x 2
  14. Norm the Genie

I'm the exact opposite of your friend, dude.

15. Vendeur Masquée

Suit yourself. Of course this means no Friend's discount should you ever be in need of my services.

16. Norm the Genie

I'd suck Bill Cipher's dick, honestly, before I'd employ any of your services.

17. Vendeur Masquée

One day you will learn, dear Norm, that it is generally considered unwise to cut ties with any potential resource. I do not expect a genie to know this, given your sheltered, isolated existance until you were granted freedom by someone who kindly took pity to your fate.
    One would expect the lesson to be learned here to be an easy one.

• Like x 2
  18. Norm the Genie

Call me "dear" again and you'll get a wrecking ball to the face!

19. Vendeur Masquée

Again with the threats. What do you think those will earn you, in the end? Do you think anyone will take you serious as anything but a force of nature to be reckoned with if you don't learn to make people want to do what you want?

• Like x 1
  20. Norm the Genie

I'm not gonna waste all that effort on you, dude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice