shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Damara Megido

Damara Megido ファックボーイズはお金を稼ぐ。

I KILLED SOME PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW. YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON KILLING PEOPLE.

I THINK IT'S GENETIC.

2. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

I'll be impressed when you're not just some kid. Get yourself enslaved by some cueball headed god and then maybe you'll get a star sticker. Maybe.

3. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

Sort of two different directions your life went? Two possibilities?

I don't think our God has tea I can spit in, or I would.

(to the other one) Lots of people kill someone, though. But is it your job?

4. The Handmaid

Sort of. Still not clear on what exactly she is besides another me. Not the sort I run into normally either.

5. Jamethiel Knorth

Never met another me. But then I don't do time fuckery much except skipping ahead a bit. Time goes more slowly inside the Master's House. Ten years for me, twenty on the outside. But the Master just thinks he's the boss. I cut off his hand on the marriage bed and set his house on fire.

6. Damara Megido

Damara Megido ファックボーイズはお金を稼ぐ。

YOU ARE MY SENPAI NOW.

• Like x 2
  7. The Handmaid

What I wouldn't do to set the manse on fire. Tried a few times. Never again after the last time.

Time fuckery sums up everything I do. I've got both the best and worst sense of time as a result.

8. The Handmaid

God.

What even am I in this other timeline.

9. Jamethiel Knorth

This other you is a bit strange to say the least. You're nicely to the point. No messing around.

10. The Handmaid

Only because I had it beaten into me, to be fair. Eh.

11. Jamethiel Knorth

By your boss guy? Not so much for me, I've just had to fight every step. Nothing like having my dad chase me out of his keep with an axe when I was six years old.

12. The Handmaid

By my boss guy, yeah. Other fun things too. Really likes taking my breathing privileges.

Also I'm still on the floor in the hallway. No more walking privileges for the time. Whoops. If only I hadn't planned to kill unscheduled people for no reason.

13. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

I'm guessing something about your situation means that you survive no breathing privileges. Which might be worse than dying from it, really.

Why'd you want to kill unscheduled people? They annoyed you?

14. The Handmaid

Conditional immortality.

Boredom.

15. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

ONEIRA! ONEIRA FUCK DAMMIT YOU GOTTA COME SEE THIS!
    @eyefishSoup

16. Jamethiel Knorth

Doesn't sound like your life has a huge amount of entertainment in it.

Me, I hardly get the opportunity to get bored. Always someone trying to kill me or use me or break me or something like that. They can't stand a girl being better at things.

17. The Handmaid

I've got poetry, I guess. That and work. Sometimes you have fun with it. Like when bones break. Satisfying.

18. Jamethiel Knorth

Dance, for me. But dance with magic woven into the steps. Dances to channel power. Dances to use it to shield me from harm. Dances to toy with people who want me. Dances to reap their souls.

Oh, the pleasure of having a soul right there ready to reap. I don't normally do it. But I could. Or slash their throats while they lust with tongues hanging out like dogs.

19. The Handmaid

I'm always amazed at how many trolls want a tussle with me, on lust. Not that I turn them away. Easy job or easy fun. Either or.

They're damn stupid though.

20. Vlad Taltos

Vlad Taltos And friends. (Her other name is Godslayer)

So, well... my God decided she needed an assassin. Manipulated my life to make that happen. What she didn't plan on was my becoming the bearer of a Great Weapon called Godslayer for reasons you can probably guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice