shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Not really a goddess. More a servant of someone slightly more worth the title of god.

I kill who I am required to by the auspices of fate. Same applies for deaths that I pull the strings of, like Mommy's Boy and the Woman. Also sent around to fulfill other things too. Sabotage. Lying. The like. Small things too. Chances are if I am doing it it is a time thing. You just roll with it.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

Pretty sure that asshole got culled for not f1ll1ng h1s buckets on t1me. Or maybe 1t was h1s hab1t of overclock1ng fuck1ng everyth1ng.

Or maybe he's somebody's helm.

No 1 actually th1nk he's the b1ggest pale whore 1n the fleet.

1 refuse to bel1eve he's a w1ggler that can't even code.

3. The Handmaid

Could peruse the Boss's library of history books for you, I guess. No guarantee you'd be in any of them even if there was a you.

4. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

...what?

I got all those digs but the last one. Explain.

Also, Norm, if I kicked people out of my house for fighting with Stan, I'd have to kick myself out first. But if you actually hurt my brother I will hurt you somehow.

Stan and I are frequently jerks to each other but that doesn't mean anyone else is allowed to be.

5. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* I'm not gonna hurt him. I just want him to stop talking shit about Sunshine. That's all. I'm not planning on getting physical or magical with Stan. Just... insulting and arguing with him.

6. the author speaks

I didn't actually think you would hurt Stan, but I've never seen you in love before, so I had to say it.

...I'd probably be a hypocrite if I objected to that as long as it's on Sunshine's behalf, but...you know how you always get dogpiled when you break into arguments between Stan and me?

It's because we're brothers, and any attack on either of us while we're engaged turns us into a united front.

7. Norm the Genie

*confused* *angry* What?! Are you saying that you don't think I'm in love with Pap too? Or Sev?

8. Call me Sev

Call me Sev Yes, I am in fact wearing a cape (Knight of Space)

*facepalm*

I thought we had this conversation a hundred or so pages ago. I mean, I've still just avoided the shit out of the situation in the actual game, but... you are not in love with me. Just infatuated with your image of me.

• Like x 1
  9. the author speaks

I don't know how you feel about Papyrus--you certainly care for him, but it's not as obvious as your feelings for Sunshine, which are visible from low orbit.

You're not in love with Sev. You are physically attracted to him. It's not the same.

• Like x 2
  10. Call me Sev

^that

also that

• Like x 1
  11. Norm the Genie

*sigh* Yeah, right, we did. And Sunshine said the same thing, honestly, about my feelings for you. Something about this being a "suicide crush" and "don't fuck people you admire." And so did Ford. And you three could easily be right. But... I don't want you guys to be right.

Pap, though, that's definitely real. No doubt about that.
    So, you think I don't love him as much? Or hate him as much? Or pity him as much?

Jeez... what's with you and Sunshine and telling me that I don't know how I feel about Pap?

I mean, sure, maybe you guys are right about Sev. But that doesn't mean you're right about everyone I like.

12. Call me Sev

I mean, 'suicide crush' is kind of a strong way of putting it, although I guess it makes sense within Alternian fuck-or-die sensibilities. But as in it's a crush that's fated to not work out great for you? Yeah. And there's a difference between infatuation and love.

(I mean, fuck if I'm very good at navigating those waters, but I know that much, at least.)

13. Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly Gonna get a little weird (18+)

I'm gonna meet Sunshine, I'm gonna meet Sunshine!

[​IMG]

14. the author speaks

Sunshine is right. There's a reason having sex on a pedestal is difficult, and it's called "lack of balance." It also strikes me as odd that you don't want SEV to be right.

I never said that you don't know how you feel about Papyrus.

I said that I don't know. Because I do not.

There's a difference between "love" and "in love". They're not the same. "In love" is romance. Some people can love each other very much, even be happily married, without being "in love."

I can easily see that you are "in love" with Sunshine. I cannot tell how you feel about Papyrus. The fact that I cannot see your feelings does not mean that they are not real. It means that I can't see them. If I couldn't see the colour green, it would still exist.

• Like x 2
  15. The Handmaid

oh my god it's like if mommy's boy's girl were a human

16. Norm the Genie

Okay... yeah. I have got that you don't return my feelings, I think, so that's a start?

Just... it being just a crush... *sigh* That sounds so... It's not glamorous and glorious and romantic and tragic, the way it would be if I was in love with you. The way it actually is, well, it's just sad.
    Sunshine needs his rest, kid. And a lot of cursebreaking.

What he doesn't need is you being hyper and bouncing off the walls of the infirmary.
    Okay, maybe it doesn't mean they're not real, but it does mean I'm not expressing them right. 'Cause, like, if you guys can't see it, that might mean he can't. And if he can't see that I love him, well... I think that'd hurt, wouldn't it?

And I don't wanna hurt him,

17. Call me Sev

It is a good start.

And glamorous, glorious, romantic, tragic things are... not actually fun. Promise. Just-sad things stop hurting a lot faster, and no one really needs more hurting.

• Like x 1
  18. Norm the Genie

*laughs* Yeah, they're not fun. But they're much better stories to tell.

19. the author speaks

I think it's a very bad idea for you to assume that Papyrus and I have the same perceptions.

I also think it's a very bad idea for you to assume that Papyrus wants you to act the way about him that you act about Sunshine.

Also, "tragic" is kind of the definition of not actually fun.

True romantic love is actually not all that glamorous. You think Lise and me are glamorous?

Lise and I have glamorous moments in public but our relationship started with her swearing while I went over her essays at second bell and blood and sweat and pain as she carefully removed my curse marks.

20. Norm the Genie

*laughs* Yeah, you and Pap really wouldn't perceive things the same. He's Pap, after all. *smiles softly*

And honestly, I don't know how he wants me to act about him. *laughs* Before you said that bullshit about me only loving Sunshine, I thought he liked what I was doing fine. I mean, I didn't think I was doing perfect, but I thought I wasn't completely failing.

Yeah? Well? Isn't your story basically, "a cursebreaker falls in love with a doomed client and then she goes across the dimensions to save him, and they defeat the demon and save the world with their love"?

That's pretty glamorous and tragic and romantic to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice