shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Tempest Dive

Tempest Dive DD1-S7 Storm Chaser [18+]

"In at least one case they had the body, and in suspension, but then stuff happened and he was alive anyways? But that was after the war. Maybe someone who was actually present would know more.", you shrug.

"You tiny mortals are a creative bunch. It's like you're burning up from all that energy..."

2. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

You have excellent taste in factions. And personalities.
    Retracting above statement.

• Like x 2
  3. Nichrome of Iacon

Current information implies our Iridium here is the las surviver of her colony. I think this is a sore topic. I think you should stop.

• Like x 1
  4. Iridium

Iridium The Survivor (18+)

Oh. I-
    Yes. Please.

• Like x 2
  5. Nichrome of Iacon

6. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

You know, Nichrome, having both factions is pretty crucial for playing out battles between them. Or would you prefer it if they played out Decepticon infighting all the time, instead?

I don't think that'd be particularly flattering to you guys, them roleplaying that. At least you're sorta supposed to fight the Autobots.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  7. Refractor of Vos

Refractor of Vos More Than Meets The Eye | 18+

8. Nichrome of Iacon

Yes but who cares about Optimus Prime. At least buy Deadlock Drift. Even if he's a dirty traitor.

Aw I miss you too.

• Like x 2
  9. Iridium

Question: Identity of Drift?

10. Norm the Genie

*frowns* But isn't Optimus Prime rather important? Like the leader or something? The big boss man?

Maybe he's not that interesting, but I think the kids would wanna include him just for that, so the Autobots they're playing with aren't wandering around with their metaphorical head cut off?

I mean, that'd be a cool thing to play too, but... a different kind of cool.

11. Nichrome of Iacon

Erm... Deadlock was a decepticon until he came across some neutrals. He vanished for a while and... eventually came back to join the Autobots. I'm not actually all that knowledgeable on what exactly happened.

I might misunderstand the point but why would you even want to re-enact a gruesome war with several planets worth of collateral damage with small figurines? I would assume these figures are a way to collect notable characters of historical import. Then of course I can understand wanting Optimus Prime for his significance. But personally I do not see why you wouldn't elect to at least only spend your limited funds on the cool war criminals.

• Like x 4
  12. Norm the Genie

'Cause of the show, Transformers, that's about the war, that the kids like? You remember me mentioning that, right?

13. Iridium

Similar to Silverweave?

...which, you should know some things about. We need to find Flux.

14. Nichrome of Iacon

I do hope that show didn't make it seem like fun to watch your friends die :)

Well Silverweave at least had the grace to stay out of the war entirely
    ... please don't let it be more bad news.
    who is Flux? ... Oh that Flux.

• Like x 2
  15. Iridium

Yeah.

Should have been on board.

...it was bad he wasn't. Apparently, needed for emotional support. Apparently, knows Silverweave's worst tendencies.

16. Nichrome of Iacon

... what did Silverweave do?

• Like x 1
  17. Nichrome of Iacon

Nope wait no, I don't actually want to know! I've had my fill of mental breakdowns today. I almost shot Congessi! I had to talk two seperate mechs through their first corpse! I don't need this right now!
    Tell me next week.

• Like x 2
  18. Iridium

Well, ah.

That body...

19. Nichrome of Iacon

oh for pit's sake
    what did i do to... oh right nevermind.

20. Iridium

Please, do not hurt him! Safely in brig! Suffering severe chip burnout at the time! Right mind, gone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice