shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

it's his fragging name.
    that was possibly worded awkwardly.

• Like x 3
  2. The Jaeger Mirrors

The Jaeger Mirrors Has both a literal and a metaphorical hammer

...Hyu grubs iz babiez? Hyu guyz iz vierd. -drinks anyway- Hyu haf goot booze though!

• Like x 1
  3. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Ergh. Apology accepted and I suppose I'm sorry for jabbing you in your emotional vulnerabilities. That wasn't fair.

I mean, it's accurate.

• Like x 3
  4. ...Thank you?
    I don't know much about Decepticons except that they killed a lot of planets...

5. Mahree Amrrow

Mahree Amrrow Senior Straterrorgist

i'll Try to Remember that. i'm a troll, and i Am not actually all that tiny (and there Are plenty of trolls bigger than me, even!)

((ooc: Mahree is about 6'6", for reference - he's 12 sweeps old and thus 'adult' compared to most of the other trolls appearing here being equivalent of teenagers))

please Do Not Threaten to Eat us. that Will Go poorly.

• Like x 1
  6. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* But I didn't know that at the time, so, well... I assumed it was a nickname. A "look at how Norm's all horny over this guy" nickname for him. One you were using to mock me.
    *smiles* Er, thanks, I guess. For the apology.

7. Frigg

Frigg Jagermonster

Hooo? -toothy grin- iz dot an invitation to ein fightink, brodder?

8. Congessi

Congessi problem child

So did the other side. War is good for no one.

Agree with sentiment that Jetski should not be bound to altmode functions =[[[

• Like x 1
  9. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

"It's knot apparent unless you know water you looking for. Some of us grow wings after second pupation. And these", she points to her remaining horn, "are technically antennae. For the rest, dunno? I tend to let my pack eat the idiots who cross me. This drink here is plain fermented dark grain with loamcarpet extract. No grubs here."

"Thank you!", you grin. These guys will probably not be unnerved by your amount of sharp teeth, so, hooray! "Good booze keeps your neighbours happy and their fingers off their specibi."

• Like x 3
  10. The Jaeger Mirrors

The Jaeger Mirrors Has both a literal and a metaphorical hammer

Ho? Must haf chust seen all de leetle vuns den. Hyu iz more like eet, hyu look like hyu ken fight!

((OOC: noted! Mirrors is 6'7" so he's only an inch taller. xP though technically still growing)

11. Nichrome of Iacon

Yeah that, uh...
    Let's just stick to the early stuff at first.
    why would I mock you for being horny when there is currently apparently a recording of me drunkenly interfacing one of my two co-captains circulating?

• Like x 4
  12. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Only one of them?

• Like x 2
  13. Mahree Amrrow

Mahree Amrrow Senior Straterrorgist

...Are you Flirting with me?

how emphatically Can i Say exactly that yes

i Am past my adult molt, we Do Tend to Get bigger after that. and i Can Fight... my night-to-night job Is a bit more cerebral though.

• Like x 2
  14. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

"I'm not tiny.", Oneira glowers. "I'm compact"

• Like x 2
  15. =]]] Thank you, Gess. That means a lot!

...The early stuff?

• Like x 1
  16. Nichrome of Iacon

Life Support didn't want to join in, not like Swiftwing didn't ask.

Lord Megatron's writing from before the war. I joined the revolution relatively early on. I have most of his writing, so if you wanted to I could lend it to you.

• Like x 1
  17. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Captain Life Support was otherwise engaged at the time.

Given this format's options... at least 5 different possibilities for emphasizing, more if you want to add colors.

• Like x 3
  18. Oh! ...Thank you, that might be interesting.

• Like x 1
  19. /violent blushing

• Like x 5
  20. Frigg

Frigg Jagermonster

Griiiiiiiiiin. "Ja, could be! Iz too bad mine luff iz not here too, hyu look like hyu vould be vun hell ov a fon fight. UND hyu gef oz alcohol! Kent be bad pipple eef hyu do dot."

(Frigg is only like five four, he feels you bro)
    -in a whispered aside- "dun vorry, he likes dem tiny, hyu should see hees boy."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice