shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Gratitude for clarification.

Not going to argue "fanciful", but maybe "foolish". You have no way to know my limitations. (...hopefully.) Given infinite storage space and processing power, having all information onboard and accessible: useful! Just... outside current personal abilities and physical limits.

• Like x 2
  2. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Sure, but that's not an option for me unless I know they're coming and have a really big glass prepared, plus equipment to drop it and keep them in.

And if I know that they're coming I don't plan to be present for that unless I have someone to rescue.

3. Iridium

Iridium The Survivor (18+)

Also granted. A fight avoided is a fight won.

• Like x 2
  4. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Inject wants me to pass on thta she'll upgrade your everything for prime gossip of what's going on on the ship.
    I can vouche for her abilities as a surgeon, if you actually consider to take her up on it.

• Like x 1
  5. Congessi

Congessi problem child

No.

Tell her to take her bribes to someone stupid enough to let a stranger at their internals. Don't have any gossip she couldn't get from anyone else in comms staff anyway. (...or yourself, considering recent events not yet caught the attention of whichever sec officer's watching the cameras.)

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    • Like x 3
  6. Iridium

Suggestion: offer intended to be offer at friendship, not knowing your own social code.

7. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Possible, but offer of friendship still not welcome. Original statement unchanged.

8. Iridium

Granted. Concerns understandable.

• Like x 1
  9. Rom of Byrgenwerth

Rom of Byrgenwerth Proud Scholar of Stars

I'm fine with that, really. My willingness to be ruined aside, I can't so there's no way for me to attempt it. The most I can give her is my increased understanding of her and how to communicate with her.

This is all making my falling out of contact with her saddening. Have I done something wrong? Can we simply not find each other? Either way it's lonely.

10. the author speaks

I find it sad that you're willing to be ruined. Sadder because I have been there. Beings that are willing to ruin you don't love you.

11. the bill of wrongs

the bill of wrongs [WT/18+] BILL FUCKING CIPHER (LORD of BREATH)

Are you implying I don't love you, Fordsy?

12. Rom of Byrgenwerth

You're awfully presumptive about beings that you do not know personally. She cares for me and my desires more than any I have ever known. She has been naught but a celestial mother to me, and a dear friend. Her interest in me does but prove that to me. Would a pregnancy likely result in either my death or that of our child? Oh, certainly. Still it would be a shining testament to our relationship and an advance in our study. Even a failure would be a furthering of Byrgenwerth's work. We would have one more drop of data to guide us down the path of enlightenment. An enlightenment synonymous with evolution.

I have to seek going beyond the boundaries of what I am elsewhere, however.

13. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Are you implying that anyone would believe you do love him, Dorito?

14. Rom of Byrgenwerth

I have to say, my willingness to abandon my very being for the eldritch truth aside I've little inclination to believe you. You don't treat him with the sort of care that Ebrietas does myself.

At any rate I have realized that perhaps I am thinking on the basest of planes. I could still give her a child and it would be a surrogate indeed. The surrogacy may not be my bearing her child. No, it may be my becoming it. Oh.

Oh this feels familiar to me somehow. As though it is something that I've forgotten until this moment. Oh gods, this is a delightful feeling. One nearing on rapture!

15. the author speaks

Compare and contrast:

She cares for me and my desires more than any I have ever known. She has been naught but a celestial mother to me, and a dear friend. Her interest in me does but prove that to me.

Bill has proven himself to be one of the friendliest and most trustworthy individuals that I've ever encountered in my life. I honestly can't trust him more! Not evil in any way, Bill is a true gentleman...

I hope it works out better for you than it did for me.

• Like x 1
  16. the bill of wrongs

the bill of wrongs [WT/18+] BILL FUCKING CIPHER (LORD of BREATH)

He used to believe it!

17. Rom of Byrgenwerth

As sorry as I am for your predicament I aim to prove you wrong.

18. Iridium

Why does it matter?

Rephrase: Rom is not going to change her mind. Ford is not going to change his mind. Why is further discussion warranted at this time?

• Like x 1
  19. the author speaks

I'm out of that predicament.

That's why the little bastard is being so whiny.

And I hope you do prove me wrong.

But not by dying.

20. Dipper Pines

Dipper Pines [WT/18+/NS] Mage of Time

Because he's Ford.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice