shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Personal opinion: aesthetically pleasing! Stars-on-clear-water =]

• Like x 1
  2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  3. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Why are letters on fire? ...bleeding? What is visual effect meant to represent?

Sparkles are still nice.

• Like x 1
  4. Lacuna of Devisiun

Pbbbt, you're no fun.

• Like x 2
  5. Congessi

Congessi problem child

????? Clarification???? Fun was not intended, honestly curious.

...Jetski's emphasis-stylization is contagious, apparently. Ugh.

• Like x 1
  6. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

SHE MEANS SHE WAS TRYING TO BE A LITTLE SHIT.

• Like x 1
  7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Shush shush shush shush shhhhhhh.

• Like x 1
  8. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

You're all distracting from the very important business that is Jame's not having had chocolate yet. You despicable people.

• Like x 1
  9. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Yeah, chocolate's awesome but... could you just maybe chill?

She wasn't deprived of chocolate deliberately or anything. It just never was a thing in her dimension, I think.

10. The Handmaid

That is basically deliberately keeping it from her. I need to speak with whoever is in charge of her dimension. Clearly they're an evil to match my boss.

• Like x 2
  11. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Actually true from what I gather? It's fine, Jame's destined to kill him I think.

12. The Handmaid

If she fucks that up she's no longer invited to my wriggling day party.

• Like x 3
  13. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

A lot of them are staying with us. Until the trolls moved in with us, we didn't keep it in the house because Talassani, like me, and Cereuti, like my sister and her kids, can't eat it.

There's a story about Ford and me when we hadn't been together very long. I'm felinoid, but I'm not an Earthish cat. So it didn't occur to him that maybe I shouldn't eat chocolate.

It was my birthday and he had managed to procure a box of nice chocolates. Pennarion's on the opposite end of the settled galaxy from the Earthish system in Dimension 52 and they were very hard to get; he hadn't made his fortune yet, and they were expensive. I'd got myself absorbed in an alchemical problem early in the morning and I'd thought we were going out to dinner that evening because we had reservations, so I didn't eat very much that day. Unfortunately a wealthy visitor from offworld decided to buy out the entire restaurant that night and we didn't have reservations anywhere else. Did I mention I'm a really horrific cook? We ended up ordering takeout, but he gave me the chocolates first.

I really liked them.

Unfortunately, one or two of them would probably have been just fine. Maybe even four or five. But I liked them a lot, and he was pleased that I liked them, and together we basically ate that entire damned box, and because there were a lot of wealthy offworlders in town that night, it took forever to get anything delivered.

And then I got theobromine poisoning. It was pretty awful.

He brought me roses in the hospital and decided from then on that he was going to bring me flowers from Earth, not candy.

Clover keeps telling me a little bit wouldn't hurt but now when I smell chocolate all I can think of is throwing my guts up and having a seizure.

14. The Handmaid

God. I thought trolls were bad. How do you live.

15. Clover

Plug your nose.

16. Valiska Pines

Fine. Just fine. I'm technically an obligate carnivore. I mean, I like fruit, and I like the occasional salad, but I don't need to eat those things. I have to be careful how much grain I eat. I ate pizza when I was a teenager and even into my early 20s and I still love rice but when I hit my thirties I very nearly became diabetic from trying to eat as many grains and sugars as a human does (because I liked them; Ford was always after me to eat more meat and fish and less junk, it isn't his fault.)

I'm supposed to eat meat. And fish. And occasionally a vegetable, but really really not starches or loads of sweets. (Sweet things don't taste as sweet to me as they do to other people, either.)

I should point out at this point that Jame is not human or Talassani but she reacts to a lot of things the way I do so we really don't know how much chocolate she can eat either. On one hand she's much more resistant to toxins than I am but she doesn't need to eat vegetables either, and a lot of her skeletal armature seems to work similarly to mine; she can jump and pounce from heights like me...

17. Valiska Pines

Wouldn't that spoil the entire sensation of eating it? I don't care if other people eat it.

18. The Handmaid

That Destroyer Bitch now has a worse lot than me. It is official. Whatever will I do now that I am not the most miserable of them all.

Also Puffs speaks wisdom.

19. Clover

Taste and smell are linked, they're not the same thing. Geez.

• Like x 1
  20. H.I.C.S.S. Iron Hammer

H.I.C.S.S. Iron Hammer ship/ships/shipself! \(^°^)/

good evening, everyone! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice