shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Porrim Maryam

Porrim Maryam Rainbo+wdrinker Extrao+rdinaire

...which is a jo+ke.

Unless yo+u're into+ that so+rt o+f thing.

• Like x 1
  2. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

I'd be probably be bemusedly curious.

Careful hugs and light luxury is fine. And my issues aren't at all your fault.

3. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Sympathy strip teases are a... thing? *bites his lip*

(*smirks* Well, I know what I'm asking Pap and/or Sunshine for the next time I'm in need of some sympathy.)

• Like x 1
  4. Porrim Maryam

They're no+t and I do+n't think they are. That do+esn't mean I can't be co+ncerned and want to+ help tho+ugh. It just seems to+ be what I was bo+rn to+ do+. Taking care o+f silly brats. I'm just co+vered by a mo+untain o+f twerps and pests.

Also+, that's no+t a no+ o+n the striptease. So+ I kind o+f want to+ no+w.

5. Porrim Maryam

Silly sex things are so+metimes the best sympathetic gestures. So+metimes. It's a co+ntextual thing.

• Like x 1
  6. Jamethiel Knorth

I can imagine it being the cheering up that works for some people. I damn well know it would wake Timmon out of death, the horny little devil.

Besides, Porrim, I haven't seen a troll naked yet. You guys are clearly nowhere near human and thus it's fascinating.

• Like x 1
  7. Porrim Maryam

Heh.

Also+ no+w yo+u're just being a tease. I'm go+ing to+ be naked befo+re the no+n-existent night is do+ne and it's go+ing to+ be all yo+ur fault. Clearly. I say while preparing to+ educate yo+u o+n tro+ll physio+lo+gy.

• Like x 2
  8. Jamethiel Knorth

Everything's always my fault, I'm used to it. At least this isn't destroying a city or something like that.

• Like x 1
  9. Porrim Maryam

If it makes yo+u feel any better I've destro+yed an entire universe. Also+ it was a jo+ke again. So+rry.

Unless this is a jo+ke?

10. Jamethiel Knorth

It was ... self-deprecating humor? And a bit of an exaggeration, I didn't do all the destroying of the city. I just drowned it. That was only one of the phases of its destruction.

11. Porrim Maryam

Oh. Oh, o+k. So+rry, just we've been having a few co+nflicts humo+r wise so+ I wanted to+ be sure yo+u kno+w. Also+. Wo+w.

Tho+ugh I still win because I have an entire universe with all its timelines under my belt.

12. Jamethiel Knorth

Haven't managed anything quite that size yet but just you wait. I'm sure I can manage it. And to be standing in the middle going "Oops, sorry ..."

• Like x 2
  13. Porrim Maryam

Ho+pefully yo+u can manage it in a mo+re exciting manner than I did. I pulled it o+ff by being a huge brat and getting caught up in a sto+rm o+f ado+lescent drama until there was no+ ho+pe fo+r us. So+ an ex and I had to+ find a bo+mb.

We pro+crastinated a lo+t in even that. At least it was fun pro+crastinatio+n. So+me o+f it. There's a reaso+n we bro+ke up.

14. Jamethiel Knorth

I'll probably manage it by acting before thinking. Brier says that's my biggest problem and she's probably right.

15. Brier Iron-Thorn

Brier Iron-Thorn Literal Huge Lesbian

I am right. You don't think before acting. It's my job to get you to not think like your typical Highborn for whom the rest of us are just expendable.

• Like x 1
  16. Porrim Maryam

Well, we finally have so+mething in co+mmo+n then. To+gether we can be "really needs to+ sto+p and think" buddies!

• Like x 1
  17. Porrim Maryam

Shit just go+t very pale very fast.

18. Brier Iron-Thorn

Brier Iron-Thorn Literal Huge Lesbian

I'll put it this way: Jame and her brother and cousin are the best Highborn I know. They mean well. They're brave. They care. They didn't have the typical upbringing. Jame will give her troops the good food and the best beds and will sleep off in a corner somewhere.

19. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

"Might be because they're aliens from a moor social species."

20. Porrim Maryam

See that so+rt o+f thing so+unds like she needs to+ be fo+rced into+ a pro+per human bed o+bject.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice