shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dali Langrael

Dali Langrael [WT/18+] Sylph of Doom

That's how I feel about the Pranksters!

I'm...kind of a terrible Cereuti *smiles*

2. Jenny G

Jenny G gonna remake the world or die trying

It's not about the fucking radiation. God.

It's about the people still living there, getting thrown into plague buildings to die, getting sold for fucking parts, getting sold the lie that uptown's going to be better, see, just look at these glittering celebrities we literally kidnapped the brain-prints of so they can't ever fucking leave the company. We mass-built slaves. We decided bio-warfare was cleaner than nuclear. That's the money I got raised on. That's what I'm trying to tear down - even if everything's still poison, at least the people on top won't be trying to make it fucking worse while they stay home and collect extinct things and kill their wives if they backtalk too much.

• Like x 1
  3. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Sounds like you're in the right to me.

• Like x 1
  4. Call me Sev

Call me Sev Yes, I am in fact wearing a cape (Knight of Space)

I appreciate the offer? I am fairly convinced there's nothing we could do. And I don't think we have a way back there.

But the thought is kind.

5. Iridium

Iridium The Survivor (18+)

You can get a lot done in a thousand years.

• Like x 1
  6. Mint Knorth

Mint Knorth Heart-breaker, Vixen of Victory

I don't know what a good Cereuti is supposed to be like, I guess, because you don't seem terrible at all.

7. Lumipyry

Lumipyry Gobano Eluvei, Seer of Hope [18+]

To each their own choice, child of steel
    Those who yet fight and those who cut their loss
    Take a deep breath and jump across
    To whatever future might be revealed

• Like x 1
  8. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

OH! I saw you in someone else's dream!

9. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

We're not children.

10. Lumipyry

Lumipyry Gobano Eluvei, Seer of Hope [18+]

You were born, once, and you will die
    As those who came before, and those who will come after
    Witness to life and death and rage and laughter
    We are all children, and that is why

11. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

I'm trying to explain to you that the only hope for any of those people is to get off that planet.

This kind of behaviour is exactly what I would expect from people who know, deep down inside, that they are living in a dying world they can't save. It is horrible, and I wish I could save them all. But as long as you're living in a toxic waste dump, there's not much hope that whoever moves in to fill the space that Nortec leaves is going to be much better.

12. Dali Langrael

I'm not a terrible person, but Cereuti are supposed to breathe, eat and dream economics. I...don't.

13. Mint Knorth

All their money and numbers. I guess they're useful, but what fun is that? Sure, they probably crush other number-people with their stronger numbers, or something, but where's the joy in that? I just don't see it. A cold, friendless existence, it sounds like.

14. Jenny G

Jenny G gonna remake the world or die trying

...well I can't do that.

And I've gotta do what I can.

15. Dali Langrael

It was actually pretty friendly, but...I don't like commodifying everything.

16. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

@Jenny G @Valiska Pines
    Honestly at this point, from what I've heard, and from what I've heard from my own native culture and the subversives, ditching the frozen flavoured water stand and letting them tear each other apart sounds like the best option...

17. Mint Knorth

I'm glad of that, at least, but still, I don't blame you. I'm glad I am sworn to Jame, who has no interest in money except in that she'd rather her people weren't starving, and Torisen, who's pretty much the same.

18. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

We all have to do what we can.

But if you get another chance to leave, do what Sev did. Take it, and take as many people you care about with you as you can. Whether it's with us, or with somebody else. I would seriously love to be able to free all the slaves and crush your corrupt government, but frankly I couldn't survive in your biosphere, especially not now that I have unborn children to think of.

And there'd be no point in it if I couldn't get the decent people a chance to go somewhere else, because in an environment like that, only the very strongest survive, and the way they survive doesn't make them more compassionate.

19. Rue

Rue Someone has to take care of her.

You can generally recognize Ten by her wearing older, more ragged clothes than anyone else, yes. Unless I dressed her that morning. Though I notice she's become a little better on Pennarion -- I'd love to know who's responsible so I can hug them.

20. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

I help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice