shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

Perhaps she has, perhaps she has not. I would not know as she tells me nothing. I simply arrive to find messes.

Also that is ridiculous. I know what you are implying and that is just simply madness.

2. Nat Richards

Nat Richards Aisling; currently only visible in WT

I understand just fine! I was scared for years back where I came from, that any moment my friends, my loves, could be killed, or I could be killed, just for being different and there'd be nothing I could do! And I'm still scared, here, because everyone else like me scared people, and I just want everyone I love to be safe. And here you are, acting like people like Jame and me are bad and shouldn't exist.

I understand just fine.

3. Torisen Black Lord

But you do not lie. You just simply never talk or answer questions. You do not lie, though. You never have.

4. Torisen Black Lord

This is a different matter and that is final. Nor am I scared at the moment. I am fine. Quite fine.

5. Torisen Black Lord

I fail to see how this is deserved.

6. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

Alright then, I'll tell you.

When I left North Kenshold, slightly in advance of my father's sword, I met someone from legend. The changer, Keral. He was catching Father's war-horse, Iron-Jaw. Iron-Jaw had become a haunt, because Father rode him to death searching for Mother -- surely you remember that part?

7. Torisen Black Lord

Don't treat me like a child. My memory is perfectly alright. I have also already stated that you never lie.

8. Jamethiel Knorth

You got a bump on the head and were knocked unconscious not too long after, and sometimes people lose things that way.

Anyway, I asked Keral if Gerridon might still have any use for me. And he said that clearly they'd been wrong in thinking I wasn't Shanir, so if I wanted I could go back with Keral and see. And I said yes, and I went.

9. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Expert time bitch that I am it reeks of time shit. Should use it to scare, Politics Machighkingman. Lookit him shaking in his boots. Maybe you can get him to vomit.

10. Torisen Black Lord

I have already stated that you do not lie!

11. The Handmaid

Keep going. Push him down a staircase or something too. Be funny.

12. Jamethiel Knorth

Falling down staircases is MY job, get it right Miss Handmaid.

13. The Handmaid

Ok fine fall down the staircase with him then. Maybe he'll piss himself if you land on top of him.

14. The Shitposting Orb

The Shitposting Orb ALL HAIL THE SHITPOSTING ORB|18+

[​IMG]

15. Torisen Black Lord

16. Jamethiel Knorth

I have no idea what I just witnessed. Except that's art that even I could possibly better.

• Like x 1
  17. Torisen Black Lord

A matter we can agree on.

• Like x 1
  18. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

Where I'm from, twins are pretty bound and everyone is twins. If I hurt Lacuna, it'd be like... cutting off my own arm.

• Like x 1
  19. Jamethiel Knorth

I don't want to hurt him. I wish we were close like when we were small.

20. Torisen Black Lord

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice