shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Morty Smith

Morty Smith Why do I have to follow Rick?

I have smarts, that's all I need. I can handle myself. You don't want to see me when I'm mad. *flexes and tries to act cool*

2. dumb things forever

dumb things forever [WT/18+] Stanley F. Pines, Rogue of Light

I wish I didn't know that.

3. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*has an idea*
    *clears his throat*
    *teasing* "I wish," you say?

4. Rick Sanchez

Rick Sanchez I'm not drunk

Because it's fun seeing you get mad. You just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

5. Caboose

Caboose Everybody's friend

Bow-chika-bow-wow

6. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

What the fuck ever.

7. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Diamond City Detective|18+

*raises hand*I don't really "fangirl" that much

8. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Yes, I do. I have known him longer than you've been alive. I have known him longer than I have been married. Sunshine smacked him into the side of a cliff with psionics and he lived. Rick can't die. None of the good gods will have him and the devils don't want him on their turf.

9. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Blah blah boss found me as a grub. Blah blah boss took my breathing privileges away as a standard punishment for sass. Yeah we probably had this conversation.

10. The Handmaid

Good. I must become the uncontested champ in this game. Just as I am in the unethical fucking monster game.

11. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

I'm very much still interested and here, just... avoiding an argument I know has nothing to do with me and that I can't add anything useful to. I asked a question; that question has been thoroughly answered; my part in that is done.

Technically I'm not sure any transformer even has genetic parents? I've tried to avoid Cybertronian-held space and the outlying colonies can be rather... closed-minded, but on Licentus-- my home planet-- sparks form from... well. There are quite a few theories of why they actually form, none of them well-researched, but a spark builds itself a rudimentary body from the metals surrounding its exit-point in the planet's crust. The resulting protoform is adopted by a crew (which is to say, our basic social unit: several mechs linked via complicated neurological processes and a little bit of things we don't quite understand yet), and reared and protected as it grows. Normally a mech will stay with their crew unless they have another crew lined up to bond with-- joining a romantic partner's crew, for example, or simply finding allies that... mesh better. Going out alone into the wilderness is essentially a death sentence, and besides not being part of a crew for a long time has very bad effects on our processors. Even a two-mech crew is better than being alone, even if it's not... terribly healthy.

Do all trolls have differing blood colors? How does that work, do you know? I shouldn't be surprised that alien species continue to be alien, but at least within a single species the internal bits tend to be relatively similar! ...is it only the lusus-mutated beasts that share trolls' blood colors, or do their non-lusus counterparts display the same spectrum?

(Please do let me know if I'm prying, I realize not everyone's done extensive research on their planet's biosphere. I certainly couldn't tell you about the intricacies of any Licentan city's culture save the one I called home before I left.)

• Like x 1
  12. dumb things forever

dumb things forever [WT/18+] Stanley F. Pines, Rogue of Light

Yeah how about no, I saw how that worked for McGucket.

13. Rick Sanchez

Rick Sanchez I'm not drunk

You don't *burps* want to know what I did to the devil, Ford. I'm that much stronger and smarter than you ford, and you know it.

14. Norm the Genie

... uh, not denying that he's hot, but... the throat-clearing was 'cause I was nervous about making the joke. 'Cause, even though I know he can't make me do anything, I'm used to people being able to... so yeah, I was just... scared to tease him about it. Even though I probably shouldn't have been. No one wants to use me here, yeah?
    *laughs* I was just teasing, dude.

15. Discord

Discord God of Chaos (and maker of chocolate rain)

Oh, your such a tease. I know, my puns are tearable *his head pops off*

16. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Given Valiska's own stated... disapproval of the notion of slavery (to say nothing of the possibly-physiological reactions), and my own disgust with the very concept, I should think there are at least two people here who would defend you if anyone tried.

• Like x 1
  17. Norm the Genie

*smiles softly* Thanks. Probably at least four, though, since, well, Pap and Sunshine are my boyfriends and if they'd let me get enslaved... yeah... I don't think they'd do that.

• Like x 1
  18. The Handmaid

Would I get to fight them? If the answer is yes then five I guess. Not because I particularly give a shit, but because a woman gets bored and punching slavers is always fun.

• Like x 3
  19. Starkiller

Starkiller The Secret Apprentice

Agreed

• Like x 2
  20. Norm the Genie

*grins* Yeah. All you guys have my permission to fight any and all of the slavers that try to get to me.

*warm, fuzzy feeling in his heart*

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice