shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Ulien Helbon

Ulien Helbon Ain't my fault

....wull yeah? Took that as granted, you two are obviously pretty dang close, a'course y'cover each other. Just sayin', ain't seen ya try to calm down anyone else in here an' Lacuna seems like a big challenge t'take on that way.

• Like x 1
  2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Yeah that's what people say right before they go down.

I dunno how you got that impression!

• Like x 1
  3. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

I don't-

I mean, I don't know anyone else in here well enough. It'd be presumptuous.

• Like x 2
  4. Ulien Helbon

...I am used to everyone bein' half my size or less, Lacuna, doesn't mean y'all little bits ain't a threat.

And no I am not lookin' for a fight.

'S fair. I know I'm a shameless flirt in every direction, includin' crew-ways :P

• Like x 1
  5. Stentato of Devisiun

I don't really understand?

Ah. Sorry.

6. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

What my unfortunately friendly crewmate (...amica? Moirail? Charge?) is trying to say is that he realizes his habit of trying to pacify everyone is not, in fact, normal, and that he understands why you might not want to join him in trying to keep everyone-- not just our respective loved ones-- in line.

7. Stentato of Devisiun

You've gotta be able to keep people calm or... yanno.

8. Ulien Helbon

Jus' do all the talkin' for both'a us, why don'cha? :P

For real though, Silver's right-- nothin' to apologize for on your end, sometimes I forget we ain't all workin' in the same framework.

9. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Conflict de-escalation isn't exactly the same as getting involved in (or stopping involvement in) a fight that has nothing to do with you and yours. ...like Cogwheels getting agitated because a bunch of Cybertronians and a colonist have different viewpoints and are understandably defensive of their respective cultures

10. Stentato of Devisiun

I guess...

It's admirable, though.

11. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...I'm going to guess this is another one of those cultural differences, because within our (that is, my and Cogs') framework it rather looks like he's being a horrible flirt.

Unless you're admiring the flirting? In which case I think I'll leave the two of you to it.

• Like x 1
  12. Stentato of Devisiun

He's putting himself at risk to help others.

That's admirable, even if he is huge so maybe at slightly less risk than others.

13. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...which is exactly what comes off as flirting. You just... don't protect people you're not involved with, if you do it's an expression of interest in whoever you're protecting.

Or at least it's supposed to be-- again, Cogs is being oddly forward even for him tonight. (And also seems to have vanished. Maybe his sense of manners finally caught up to him?)

14. Stentato of Devisiun

Wait, ah...

Flirting with me?

15. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...You were the one he explicitly invited. "We can do this thing together"?

I'm almost certain he wasn't serious about it. If he was I'll have to have a chat with him about communication, he certainly can't speak for all of us and invite whoever he pleases into our group willy-nilly.

16. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...wait, should I clarify I mean "flirting" in the non-conjunx sense? Because crew and interface are very definitely two different things. I don't care who he frags, and if he actually courted you I'd bite my tongue and actually try to get along.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  17. Stentato of Devisiun

18. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Ehh... romantic as in idealized? Crew is a sort of romance, if one that involves multiple partners rather than just one, but... it's a very different feeling than that for one's sparkbonded. One's sparkbonded-- errr, conjunx I think is the Cybertronian word?-- generally becomes part of the crew (or you join theirs), but... different things.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  19. Stentato of Devisiun

Right. Well.

I think you guys would probably like it out here.

20. Ulien Helbon

Mala's little horrors I wasn't seriously offering anything Silver can you stop

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice