shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Please do not eat me. I got rich because of my inventions, not because I screwed people over. No matter what Hass and Rick say.

• Like x 1
  2. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Our society's mostly like that, and we're working to keep it that way.

3. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

*facepalms*

You know that never works, right?

• Like x 1
  4. Eliana

Eliana I'm awake, I'm alive

We've... been working on that, in my world. Worlds? I've moved planes recently, it's still a bit disorienting. But while I might hold some quiet reservations about my current home's power structure, it is essentially Good and certainly trying to be better. And I did my best for my previous home. My daughter's doing better than I did, although she's facing some proportionally more difficult challenges in the last few years here.

I promise. It really never works.

• Like x 1
  5. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Really? You haven't screwed anyone over? Not a single person, intentionally or unintentionally, not by proxy, never?

Incredible. You may be the very first being in the history of the universe that managed that.

• Like x 2
  6. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* That was not what he meant and you know it. Or you would, if you actually understood the meaning of "because." But apparently, it's beyond you.

7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Burleeeesque.

• Like x 2
  8. Lacuna of Devisiun

Wow! Frag you! Burlesque is a dozen times smarter than you are, you emotional dumbaft!

9. Norm the Genie

Yeah, well, call me once he's looked up "because" in the dictionary and then we'll talk!

10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Says the one who couldn't figure out 'sexual harassment' if it groped your aft!

• Like x 1
  11. Norm the Genie

*growls* It has groped my ass far more than I'd have liked it to have, actually.

• Like x 1
  12. Burlesque

So the advent of his 'inventions', nebulous definition firmly noted, has in no way, shape, or form screwed anyone over? At all? Ever?

Amazing. What a phenomenal being we stand before now.

Lacuna, sweetspark, you don't have to defend me. I do appreciate it, covered in the energon of your enemies as you are though.

• Like x 1
  13. Lacuna of Devisiun

Wow! That's amazing, because you sure don't seem to be able to figure out when you're doing it!

Like, maybe you shouldn't be the one snarkily lecturing people, especially since you seem to have completely missed that Burlesque missed nothing, and was being sardonic-

Well of course I'm going to defend you! You always try to handle everything yourself! But you don't have to!

14. Norm the Genie

That's a high standard you're holding him to there, with your eat-the-rich shit. Have your actions in no way, shape, or form screwed anyone over? At all? Ever?
    Well, fuck you! Metaphorically!

15. Lacuna of Devisiun

At least we don't try to trick people into thinking we're morally pure!

You know what? I believe he worked hard for everything he had. But in an inherently unfair system, working hard isn't enough. So how dare try to use that to go 'oh, I'm one of the good ones, my society is a good one'? It's besides the point!

16. Burlesque

Oh no, I've screwed people over quite frequently. Sometimes because it was the right thing to do, and sometimes because I had to make a choice between them or myself.

But note how I have not made the claim that I never screwed anyone over.

I was just trying to be a slaghead, but this is true also.

17. Norm the Genie

Yeah, well, how dare you judge Pennarion when you haven't even been there?
    *facepalms* I know Ford and I know that's not the claim he was making. If it was, well... you wouldn't be the person I'm fighting with.

18. Lacuna of Devisiun

And Burlesque! You're deliberately picking a fight! Now I'm all worked up. :c

• Like x 1
  19. Burlesque

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you in.

20. Lacuna of Devisiun

Well it's gonna happen!

-She grabs his arm.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice