shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

We can't all be picky after all :I

• Like x 2
  2. Switchblade of Scelus

Switchblade of Scelus The Great Enforcer | 18+

Wait yer talkin about killin and haven't called me over yet 'Stasia? fo shame.

• Like x 1
  3. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

WELCOME TO LIFE WITH SANS!

IT'S A MARVEL WHEN HE DOES OFFER ANSWERS.

I'M PRETENDING THE OTHER PART OF THE CONVERSATION ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. IT'S TOO EMBARRASSING FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED.

IMAGINE BEING THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD, OR A FATHER-TO-BE, AND NOT KNOWING WHERE BABYBONES COME FROM...

GOOD THING WE'RE FROM DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS!!! YOU GUYS HAVE GOOD REASONS FOR NOT KNOWING.

• Like x 2
  4. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

And I wasn't saying you were wrong!

I was just saying that everything about Papyrus confuses me as a scientist.

• Like x 2
  5. sans.

sans. bonehead | 18+

* why would you imply i'm stingy with my answers bro
    * you make me sound so
    * jawful

• Like x 4
  6. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*laughs sheepishly* Yeah. At least me and Ford know where our own kinds of babies come from, so you can't say we're totally naive. And you'll tell me if we're getting close to babymaking, right?
    And is probably gonna keep confusing you, since I don't think he wants to talk about this.

• Like x 1
  7. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

Can only sign that, although sometimes you want to make the pieces a little bit smaller - and file off the serial numbers and any other identifiable marks.
    Had a case of a boltbucket who went and killed one of my more recognizable agents, and was very surprised when Switchblade showed up at her doorstep.

U-oh, busted!
    Switch, what's your favourite method of making people disappear?

• Like x 1
  8. the author speaks

Are you implying that you don't know, either? That's nothing to be ashamed of. You know, it was probably thousands of years before humans figured out that men (usually) had anything to do with pregnancy, and I'm not sure that we weren't better off in a number of ways before we knew that. Somehow the Talassani avoided going down that particular road, despite always having known that women who don't go into season and take a male mate don't get pregnant--and I'd really like to know how they pulled that off.

9. Apostasia of Tetrahex

... maybe someone told them?

10. Congessi

Congessi problem child

And Sunstreaker has such a good optic for Old Cybertronian =]]]]] You four are very nice, very reliable trade partners.

• Like x 2
  11. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

It's probably because a woman who has had a traumatic season typically loses or reabsorbs the kits. You can't force Talassani women into matings we didn't choose. Nonconsensual and unpleasurable sexual relations confer no evolutionary advantage whatsoever within our species and only sociopathic or severely damaged individuals even attempt it; they are typically filtered out of the gene pool immediately afterward.

• Like x 1
  12. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Eh. Again, don't make many corpses unless they attack me first (and conveniently, always have video evidence =]]]), just use what I find.

• Like x 2
  13. the author speaks

Told them about patriarchy, and why it's a terrible idea? I find Valiska's explanation to be sadder but likelier.

• Like x 2
  14. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

YOU DON'T NEED MY HELP TO SEEM 'JAWFUL'. YOU DO JUST FINE ON YOUR OWN!!!

SERIOUSLY, HOW MANY MORE BONE PUNS CAN THERE BE?

OF COURSE I WILL! I HAVE SO MUCH I WOULD WANT TO DO, BEFORE BECOMING A PARENT.

THINKING ABOUT NAMES... PAINTING THE NURSERY... AND HAVING A FEW GOOD ARGUMENTS WITH MY CO-PARENT!!!

HONEST COMMUNICATION IS A FUNDAMENTAL BUILDING BLOCK TO MAKING A FAMILY.

(PARENTS-AND-KIDS, OR OTHERWISE.)

(SANS AND I ARE VERY HONEST... ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE'S A SECRETIVE JERK!)

I WASN'T IMPLYING THAT!!!

DO I... SEEM LIKE SOMEBODY WHO WOULDN'T KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT? WOWIE. NO WONDER PEOPLE KEEP SAYING I'M NAIVE...

BUT NO!!! I'M IMPLYING THAT SWIRL'S AFRAID TO COMMIT TO AN ANSWER. I KNOW WHERE MOST BABYBONES COME FROM.

YOU KNOW, GENERALLY. WHERE SANS AND I, SPECIFICALLY, CAME FROM... THAT'S A BIG MYSTERY. AS FAR AS WEIRDMAGGEDON TANGO IS CONCERNED.

• Like x 3
  15. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Take what you can get, and give nothing back.

... I was about to say, even after couple million years of interacting with various organic races I still don't really grok how one could be better than the other, then I rephrased it to "configuration", and remembered the Functionists, also known as the reason why I left in the first place.
    But there's always been a some of us longer-lived folks around who sometimes come across younger species and teach them. Some less benevolently than others.
    But the universe is large, and there's still much we haven't reached yet.

• Like x 3
  16. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

You know that 'before' implies it's gonna happen eventually, right? And that I never actually said I wanted it to happen?

I mean, maybe you're talking about doing the parenting thing with some theoretical partner you don't have yet, but if you're talking about doing it with me, well... *laughs* don't be so quick to assume that I'm onboard with it.
    *sighs* Sorry, Pap, but yeah. Yeah, you do. And you really are naive.

• Like x 1
  17. Switchblade of Scelus

Switchblade of Scelus The Great Enforcer | 18+

"Barfight Gone Wrong"
    directly followed by the evergreen "Evil Ex From The Smelting Pits"
    I'm a simple mech with simple taste an' all. The latter is a bit of a long game but very worth it in some corners of the cosmos if ya know what I mean.

• Like x 2
  18. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

We like you too, Congessi! You never scam us over armor plating it's really nice!
    Though if you'd just let me fix you up sometimes... no, no, I mean we had that talk a thousand times. It's okay. I just worry sometimes!

• Like x 2
  19. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT! 'BEFORE' DOES IMPLY THAT.

AND THIS HERE? THIS IS PART OF WHY I SAID COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT. BEFORE -THAT- BEFORE, I SHOULD BE MAKING SURE... THAT A HYPOTHETICAL CO-PARENT ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE!!!

SO, REST ASSURED! I PROMISE, I WILL WARN YOU IF ANYTHING WE DO IS TOO CLOSE TO... THAT.

MAYBE SO... MAYBE SO.

BUT THERE'S NO NEED TO SAY SORRY!!! SAYING SOMETHING I MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR... SOMETHING SO HONEST AND HEARTFELT... ISN'T THAT PART OF WHAT ♠ STUFF IS ALL ABOUT?

• Like x 2
  20. Congessi

Congessi problem child

I know =]]] Not offended. If I actually need critical repairs and Life Support can't, will contact! Just... haven't taken any hits that serious yet.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice