shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

You grew your kibble? I didn't realize that was a thing that happened. Aren't protoforms supposed to take shape within a cycle?

My entire job entailed caring about small squishy mortals. It's a bit of learned behavior.

2. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

The children come from those places, too. They're learning that they're not alone.

The only time I have ever asked my kids to leave this place was when that rapist was in here.

• Like x 2
  3. Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly Gonna get a little weird (18+)

Whaaat, Mewni's great! And Marco's parents are the best! And Earth is the best!

4. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

What Were You A Lusus Wrangler?

5. Ulien Helbon

Ulien Helbon Ain't my fault

...what the pits kinna speed-racer planet you from? Bit's comin' up on three hundred or so, an' I wasn't even done 'til... eh... a thousand? Somewhere 'round there.

6. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

vwhere vwas i gonna get medical care on a team of elevwen teenage rejects and me? i used a little tactic called 'avwoiding physical danger'. its pretty useful.

7. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

I never grew kibble.
    I was just thawed.

• Like x 2
  8. Half Life

Well yes, but that doesn't... entirely shield you from diseases. Or unfortunate accidents.

• Like x 1
  9. Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly Gonna get a little weird (18+)

Wait, wait, wait, this move shows off my physical and magical and dance-ical strength!

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  10. Ulien Helbon

That...

That don't make no kinna sense to me, sorry. 'f you don' feel like explainin' I get that, I can go ask Silver or somethin'.

11. crocellsApostate

so they take MY MONEY and givwe it to people i dont care about? that sounds absolutely horrible.

• Like x 1
  12. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Yes. That is the upsetting part. "Hello children, what a wonderful death world you come from."

I was an ambassador, which is only different in that I got paid for wrangling the people I was meant to oversee. What is a 'lusus'?

I never grew my kibble. I was a spare in a constructed line, and disposed of when none of the other thawed mechs has defects that would have necessitated replacement.

• Like x 3
  13. Ulien Helbon

That...

I still don't quite get it, but. That 'disposed of' bit sounds pits'a awful, I'm sorry :(

• Like x 1
  14. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

They take a small percentage of it, so losing it won't actually impact you. Like, at worst, you probably won't be able to buy yourself a third super-yacht.

15. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Disposed of? You never told me this!

16. Shelobah

Shelobah Along Came A Spider

You shut your face, I'm totally done. Or I'll never be done! You don't know!

• Like x 1
  17. crocellsApostate

its the PRINCIPLE. if they actually deservwed my money, theyd vwork hard enough to get it themselvwes.

18. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Oh, like you've done any work in your life.

• Like x 2
  19. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

If you stay six feet tall forever, you might set a universal record for 'smallest transformer'. I'm almost certain you're not done growing, however it is your kibble works.

• Like x 1
  20. Half Life

Weeeeell um.
    I am what is known as a "Made To Order Soldier" or MTO for short. Except um I'm not much of a solider.
    So remember how my full name is Half Life of Operation: Supplement? Well I was built for the Operation I'm named after, by the Decepticons, during the Big War, which in this case was um. Me and a few other Cold Constructed Mechs - Them being mostly vehicular altmodes and me as Much Needed Bulk For The Medical Division- delivered new supplies through heavy fire back to the besieged OPs-base. It was pretty awful all told! And... they didn't all make it.
    But um yeah. They built my frame, with the altmode they needed, and then they stuffed a frozen spark in there and let it thaw. And then they uploaded a bunch of stuff into my processor so I'd know what's up and what's down and who would shoot at me and what my job was and then they sent me off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice