shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...I can't speak for your medic, but yes, distal joints tend to be fiddly complicated little things best kept intact. Repairing them is difficult enough, I don't think I want to try and build, say, a wrist from scratch unless I absolutely have to.

• Like x 1
  2. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Uggggggghhhhhhh
    You aren't even one of my medics and you do the scolding tone.

• Like x 1
  3. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

Why do you lose your limbs so often? :c

• Like x 1
  4. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Because reasons. A variety of reasons. I'm not an idiot and lose my arm the same way five times.

• Like x 2
  5. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Thank you.

Unfortunately, sealing things away is usually a temporary solution.

You may wish to consider a permanent one.

Most people without foreknowledge of a situation are easily swayed by the entreaties of an imprisoned being who claims to be innocent, penitent or simply afraid. Particularly when we are young.

6. Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly Gonna get a little weird (18+)

7. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

We are having a party this afternoon and the prescience afforded by this liminal space tells me that once cryptoThelematrix gets some free time near reliable wireless, something interesting is going to happen at the Eastern entrance. You and Brick and possibly Clover might want to be there...

8. Star Butterfly

Yaaaaay!

...but that doesn't make me less bored now.

9. Shelobah

Shelobah Along Came A Spider

Find a weird thing? Make a weird thing? I saw a really weird thing the other cycle but Silver wouldn't let me bring it home, blah blah "too many teeth" and "it tried to kill us," so what? Wanna see an image-capture I got before we blew it up?

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Star Butterfly

Wow! That's totally a super-weird thing!

11. Shelobah

Yeah! And now it's blown up and we probably won't ever get to see another one!! :cc

If I find any more weird things like that, should I send you the pictures? I don't really keep image files that long 'cause my internal memory storage still isn't that great, but I can at least keep 'em cached until I get them to you! Uh. If that's even possible outside of whatever this place is, I don't think anyone wants me spamming it up with wildlife photography.

• Like x 1
  12. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

ivwe found some VWERY productivwe vways to stavwe off boredom, if youd like to learn from someone vwho ISNT vwery clearly an aging tightass.

• Like x 1
  13. Star Butterfly

No, I think me and Bit are friends now. Bye!

• Like x 2
  14. Shelobah

Wwwwwwhat kinda ways? New stuff is cool!

...wait, does being friends with you mean I can't learn stuff from other people? Friends on your planet are weird.

• Like x 2
  15. Star Butterfly

No.

WAIT, was he called Ford an aging tightass? I thought he was calling you that!

16. crocellsApostate

vwell, vwhatevwer. excuse ME for offering some help. yknowv, maybe the shark guy had a point about people not appreciating you no matter vwhat you do. its certainly seemed to hold up in MY experience.

17. Star Butterfly

...you sound like Tom.

18. Shelobah

I'm only three centuries old! I'm pretty sure that Ford guy is older than me. Or do organics not go all silvery as they age? Because his... uh... fur? The fluffy bit on his head? Whatever it is, it makes him look pretty old.

Dude, I asked you about what you were offering! That's totally an in, come on! It's not like we're trying to shoot at you!

19. crocellsApostate

that means nothing to me, so im going to take it as a compliment. thank you and youre forgivwen for brushing me off fivwe minutes ago.

20. Shelobah

Wow, you get so annoyed when people ignore you and here I am!! Not ignoring you!!! And you can't even answer me like a normal person!!! >:c

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice