shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK RIGHT OFF INTO A VOLCANO OR SOMETHING IF YOU INSIST ON SHITTALKING THE QUADRANT I PROFESSIONALLY PROVIDE SERVICES IN YOU CREEP.
    SUFFERER! I SURE HATE TO HARP ON THIS BUT IF THIS GOES ON I AM TREBLE-LY AFRAID I'LL HAVE TO GET VIOLINT!

• Like x 2
  2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Sounds like twins.

[​IMG]

3. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

one, im sorry i insulted you. im sure being a pale vwhore is a vwery hard job. i bet all that papping really takes a toll on your hand.

tvwo, music puns may not be my forte, but evwen i can bell those are fucking terrible.

4. freshetWeaver

AW THAT'S CUTE. I ALREADY HAVE A KISMESIS. HE STOLE ANOTHER AMPORA'S GUN I BET HE'D STEAL YOUR WEAPON AND MAKE YOU EAT DIRT TOO!

• Like x 1
  5. Congessi

Congessi problem child

[slides in to make an oboe-ligatory addition to the punfest]

• Like x 3
  6. freshetWeaver

WELL... I KNOW A PAIR OF TWINS WHO ARE MOIRAILS! BUT IT'S NOT ALWAYS A FAMILY THING IT'S REALLY MORE OF A ROMANCE IF YOU ASK ME!

7. crocellsApostate

considering ivwe got about three blocks filled to the brim vwith purely rifles, id like to see someone take ALL of them.

8. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Challenge accepted =]]]]

• Like x 2
  9. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

So it serves the same basic function as an Amica Endura relationship? Interesting. Do you have to do specific ceremonies to formalize it, or is it just a generally understood thing? I'm assuming that 'flush' is the equivalent to traditional romance a la Conjunx Endura because of the association with red hearts (a standard romantic iconography in multiple cultures, I've found), but I'm not sure what 'pitch' might entail. What's the forth?
    If you're going to whine about people not paying attention to you or slavering over your less than admirable body, you might as well try and have an personality that is slightly less odious. It's getting a bit boring, frankly.

• Like x 3
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Got anything against whores, sweetspark?

11. crocellsApostate

not in the slightest. youre getting paid for vwhat id do for free and vwhile it IS annoying to see people vway uglier than me being successes at it, its something i can respect.
    i think being rude to someone vwho vwas rude to me first is PERFECTLY justified. especially since you threwv in a crack at my appearance for utterly no reason (i mean, rude much? evwen if you vwere the same species as me, itd be rude. and youre not. so you havwe NO IDEA if im hot by human standards or not.)

12. THE GREAT PAPYRUS

THE GREAT PAPYRUS MASTER ARTISAN OF PUZZLES AND PASTA!

[Papyrus radiates disapproval at this narrative punnery]

• Like x 2
  13. Burlesque

I'm terribly rude. It's a tragic condition with no cure, where I just can't keep myself from cruelly picking on the belabored souls who've never done a thing wrong in their life, bless their sparks.

Someone take to me to jail. I can't be trusted with words, that foulest of weapons.

• Like x 5
  14. Lacuna of Devisiun

I'm sorry, Burlesque, I've just got terrible news.

No jail cell could hold your legs.

They're simply too hot to handle.

• Like x 4
  15. freshetWeaver

PITCH WOULD BE ROMANTIC HATE, KISMESISSITUDE. A STRONG RIVALRY BASED IN MUTUAL ANTIPATHY AND RESPECT. IT INVOLVES PAILING IN GENERAL! THE SYMBOL IS SPADES!
    THE FOURTH ONE IS ASHEN OR AUSPISTICISM. IT IS WHEN TWO TROLLS HAVE A RELATIONSHIP SO UNSTABLE AND MUTUALLY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY DESTRUCTIVE THAT A THIRD ONE STEPS IN TO STABILIZE THE RELATIONSHIP AND MEDIATE! IT IS SYMBOLIZED BY THE CLOVER SYMBOL.
    AWW DON'T WORRY BIG GUY, I BET YOU WON'T BE CULLED FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH A LITTLE. LIKE, LET THE LITTLE BRINE BREATHER RUN HIS MOUTH AND HANG OUT WITH ME INSTEAD IF YOU WANT THAT TRUE AQUATIC EXPERIENCE. I'M MUCH FRESHER THAN THAT SALT PAN ANYWAY!

• Like x 2
  16. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Clubs.

17. freshetWeaver

OOPS AND I FORGOT! THERE ARE CEREMONIES THAT YOU CAN DO BUT THEY ARE LIKE... WAY ANCIENT. PEOPLE RARELY DO THAT ANYMORE! IT'S A BIT MORE OF A CASUAL DATING THING NOWADAYS THOUGH QUADRANT JEWELRY IN THE RESPECTIVE BLOOD COLORS IS VERY MUCH TRADITIONALLY WORN!

• Like x 1
  18. freshetWeaver

YES BUT I JUST LEARNED THAT CLUBS LOOK LIKE ASHWORT OR CLOVERS!

19. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Clubs.

20. Burlesque

What an interesting system! I can't say that I'm unfamiliar with rivalry-based romantic inclinations, but those are usually classed as unhealthy in our society. More formalized too, though I understand the colonies have their own variations and tendencies for the endura ceremonies and expectations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice