shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

you vwerent evwen HERE vwhen i showved up. if you vwere, youd knowv that i nevwer did ANY of that.

go drowvn in a vwat of vwrinkle cream or something. do something PRODUCTIVWE instead of continuing to attack a cyberbullying vwictim.
    im SORRY that i cant PERSONALLY REPLY to evwery one of the six different people talking to me at one time. not EVWERYONE is good at multitasking, yknowv.

• Like x 2
  2. Throttle

Throttle No.

If he asks you to help him, you can help him.
    I will be watching.

3. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

Suffering is very very upsetting. I don't like it when people suffer. I'm a medic, I fix hurt. Why can't I fix things well enough?
    Throttleeeeee no. He just wants to talk!
    That is an oddly specific example you went to there but okay.

• Like x 2
  4. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

You! Hey! How are you?

5. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* There's an archive, Crocro. The stuff we say doesn't poof away after we say it. It remains here, for us and future folks to peruse and reply to.

• Like x 1
  6. Throttle

Throttle No.

About a thing that upsets you and is easy to take advantage of.
    You can talk. I'm just going to be suspicious for a while.

• Like x 2
  7. Half Life

This makes no sense...? Shouldn't you generally try and... maybe say thanks when people defend you?
    I uh... I'm not sure there is much I can be helped with? I'm not sure what you mean...
    You're doing the silly overprotectiveness thing again Throttle. People aren't going to be mean! And besides it's hardly "taking advantage" when I would freely offer medical services anyway!

• Like x 1
  8. crocellsApostate

that is the most idiotic nickname ivwe heard in my life, and i knowv someone vwho calls me ampersand.

anyvways, the archivwes arent accurate because you need the emotional context to properly understand it. if you vwerent there, theres no vway to GET that emotional context.

• Like x 2
  9. Throttle

Throttle No.

-makes a displeased sort of clicking sound-
    I'll still be here.

10. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

... well, your empathy seems to be making you pretty upset. You see everyone and wanna help them but when it turns out that you can't, it hurts you.
    Ampersand. Fine. I will now call you Ampersand.

*sighs* And no, Ampersand. If you have anything like a brain in your head, you can figure out the emotional context, you can look for all the clues you need.

• Like x 2
  11. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Would it be incredibly tacky of me to ask you to ease off the throttle a little bit? Yes? Alas, it seems I've said it anyways.
    Relevant to previous discussion. Consider: you are not the only medic in the universe. In a lot of ways, the universe is going to be vaster than comprehension, even this little reality bending section of it. One medic will never be enough to fix all the hurt, but that only means that the hurt you do fix is all the more significant for it.

Your failures are not failures, and your successes are miracles. And sometimes you just do not have the cultural lexicon to properly fix the issue. That is where the other medics come in.

• Like x 3
  12. Dogmeat

Dogmeat Man's Best Friend

13. Throttle

Throttle No.

-flat, unimpressed stare-

• Like x 1
  14. crocellsApostate

and, yknowv, for all that youre harping about people standing up for me and defending me, i only remember vwhat, tvwo or three? the shark, (vwho you guys CHASED OUT because he made a mistake a vwhile back), the one robot vwith the yellowv and blue, and the other robot vwho insulted me vwhile supposedly defending me so they dont count.

15. Discord

Discord God of Chaos (and maker of chocolate rain)

I like this guy.

16. Kanaya Maryam

Kanaya Maryam Sylph of Space

I Show Up To Find More Ampora

Charming

• Like x 1
  17. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

[Flat, unimpressed stare in return. Welcome to the staring wars.]

• Like x 4
  18. crocellsApostate

dont call me ampersand. its bad enough vwhen she does it, but shes hot, so i havwe to grin and bear it.

and you CANT, you havwe to 8E there. not evwen HAVWE been there. you havwe to be there right at the time its happening to properly grasp the emotional context, and remembering/reading doesnt vwork.

19. The true name.

The true name. [Redacted]

* I'm being not-here!
    * I'm Schrodinger's kid, you know?
    * But it's okay, I'm used to it.
    * How are you?

20. Half Life

Yes but that can't be fixed. It's uh. hardwired. Core programming. I'd rather not shut my medic protocols off, I need those...
    But it hurts so badly. I can't stand it, being unable to help when people hurt. It's... It's terrible!
    I wasn't even there when you came! And you never say the words "Thank You" to those who try and defend you or see your good qualities! And believe me I deal with quite a lot of people who are abrasive and mean and bitter as a front to not be hurt! It's... it's okay! People here are nice if you're nice to them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice