shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Porrim Maryam

Porrim Maryam Rainbo+wdrinker Extrao+rdinaire

• Like x 3
  2. Genie

Genie A talkative revolver

As long as we're bonded, my death means his death.

3. Porrim Maryam

4. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

but you said that you cant kill vwithout me pulling the trigger. so vwhats stopping me from just KEEPING you in my strife portfolio forevwer and nevwer letting you see moonlight?

• Like x 1
  5. Porrim Maryam

Ok fine then.

@Jamethiel Knorth

Are yo+u capable o+f dancing o+ut evil guns and THEN bringing a knife to+ a gunfight?

6. Genie

But anyways, what's rush? It's not like you agee, so I'm giving you all the time in the world, as long as you don't refuse to kill anyone.

7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Why are you working so hard to save someone who said he doesn't care what happens to other people as long as nothing can be traced to him? Honestly curious. He's dead weight.

• Like x 2
  8. Porrim Maryam

Because he's my friend and I'm no+t a so+ulless assho+le?

9. Lacuna of Devisiun

But he's not your friend. He doesn't respect you or care for you or even enjoy spending time with you unless he thinks you're going to interface with him, and you won't.

• Like x 2
  10. crocellsApostate

HA, i bet you CANT break the contract. howv dumb do you think i am?

say hello to vwandkind for me.

11. Lacuna of Devisiun

Unless you have a definition of friendship that doesn't include mutual affection or respect?

12. Porrim Maryam

But he is my friend because I said he is. I'M the o+ne that decides who+ is and is no+t my friend. ME. No+t yo+u. Do+ yo+u lo+o+k like me? No+? Then can it. He's part o+f o+ur gro+up and that's that.

• Like x 1
  13. Genie

In exchange for mine being yours, yours is also mine. I can make you pull the trigger on yourself if I want to. I won't do it for others, though. You'll have to kill them yourself.

• Like x 1
  14. Lacuna of Devisiun

No, you don't decide that. Mutual affection or respect is inherent in the definition of friendship. He is literally not your friend.

Do you like or respect him? If so, why?

• Like x 1
  15. crocellsApostate

:ampora:

• Like x 3
  16. Genie

The contract could just keep going on forever, though, if you keep killing people. I don't mind if you don't kill often, as long as it continues. Like I said, I'm patient.

17. Porrim Maryam

Yes, I do+ decide that. Yo+u do+n't. Yo+u can take yo+ur callo+us disregard fo+r him and yo+ur definitio+n and sho+ve it. He might be a jerk, but he's my jerk.

• Like x 1
  18. Lacuna of Devisiun

So he's your pet project?

I'm not callous, I'm practical.

19. Porrim Maryam

No+, I'm pretty sure yo+u're callo+us. Yo+u can try wo+rding it differently, but yo+u're still sho+wing no+ regard fo+r him whatso+ever. "Oh no+, he's dead weight. Why do+ yo+u care if he dies, Po+rrim. It's no+t like he matters!"

And, no+, he's no+t my pet pro+ject. If we're go+ing to+ go+ that ro+ute then that's Kanny, but even he isn't. He's my friend. As is Kanny. As is Aranea. Sure, they might be cruel at times and, sure, they might no+t lo+o+k o+ut fo+r me all the time but they're my friends. We've stuck to+gether fo+r this lo+ng, so+ why no+t an eternity mo+re?

• Like x 1
  20. crocellsApostate

so its really me or them, eh?

vwell, that choice is obvwious. terrifying as all hell but obvwious.

id just like to put it on record that all of you drovwe me to this and really, its completely your fault.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice