shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. The Jaeger Mirrors

The Jaeger Mirrors Has both a literal and a metaphorical hammer

Ja. Vos a verra long end veird confersation eef hyu esk me. Borink! -picks Norm up princess-style- Now ve go elzevere to do sumtink more eenterestink. -grins-

• Like x 1
  2. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*smirks* *is very turned on* Yep. Goodbye angsty conversation, hello sex!

• Like x 1
  3. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

You are not the first person to have wondered this.

At least when I was like this I wrote it down in code and showed it to nobody. Though I probably shouldn't have put it in the same book as the important things, see also embarrassing questions from thirteen year old nephew...

• Like x 3
  4. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

You were never like THAT.
    1) you didn't make everyone else listen to it
    2) you wanted to be in love

• Like x 1
  5. the author speaks

I had different objectives. I was still pathetic.

Getting knocked through the portal was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Not just because I met you. But also because I was at least 50% less of a ridiculous asshole when I met you.

6. dumb things forever

dumb things forever [WT/18+] Stanley F. Pines, Rogue of Light

You did so complain about it out loud.

• Like x 2
  7. the author speaks

Only to people who insisted on telling me how often they were getting laid, how many times and with whom!

• Like x 1
  8. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Hah. Not so perfect after all, are you, Ford?

9. dumb things forever

He didn't complain about it to everyone. He at least had the good sense not to complain about it to people he was interested in doing something about it with. Even if it was because he couldn't make words come out of his mouth, he was doing better than you.

• Like x 1
  10. Cosmina Kastellan

Cosmina Kastellan Sergeant In Denial, Knight of Rage 18+

@Norm the Genie Look keed, hy tink der eessue iz dum pipple iz like @The Jaeger Mirrors und me, vot chust sleeps vit pipple ve like, und sum pipple need deyr own sveet timez decidink, like Mikhail, bot dot doze not meen der answer iz gonna be no. Und iz kinf ov unfair to dem to chust tink dot, hyu know.

Der rest ov hyu, cut der keed sum slack for der Dynes sake. Feegurink sheet out sockz sumtimez, let heem beetch ja?

Edit: Mine human sez hy em beeink en eeterferink fussyfengz bot she ken chust schot eet.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    • Like x 2
  11. Valiska Pines

If Norm gets between my husband and his brother he deserves whatever he gets. He's done this at least four times I can remember and he ought to know by now that it never ends well. Bickering is what they do and it doesn't mean that someone else stepping in won't get it from both of them.

12. Valiska Pines

...actually, I think he may be their auspistice and just not know it.

• Like x 3
  13. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

"For the Dyne's sake" is an expression I haven't heard yet, where does it come from?

14. Cosmina Kastellan

Yaz, tryink to mek peece, vot a terrible embition. Look, not efferyvun chust Knowz vot dey is doink wrong tryink to feet een e peck, effen, espeshully eef dey do eet wrong over und over. Dey need eet ectuelly hexplained, een ectual clear vords. Not chust pipple beink pissy et dem.

Iz from Mechanicsburg. Der Dyne ees der reever vot schtarz dere, und der godess of dot reever.

• Like x 1
  15. Valiska Pines

Oh, but he isn't trying to make peace between them.

That's just what he always does--by pissing them both off.

• Like x 1
  16. dumb things forever

Giving Ford shit is my birthright and sacred duty, especially when he makes it so easy. That doesn't mean anyone else is allowed to.

• Like x 3
  17. the author speaks

18. dumb things forever

Not half as much as your wife does.

19. Cosmina Kastellan

Zo hexplain Dot eensted of growlink et heem, like dot. -does some growling of her own-

• Like x 1
  20. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Ooooh. Is that the only expression used there? Warmbloods sometimes use "Handmaid above", and do the warding sign because invoking the Handmaid is a Bad Idea, and if you're either dead certain there's no one listening in or you're suicidal, some of my cult use "Sufferer below" in conjunction with that. There's also "by the fucking sun", expletive theoretically optional but rarely omitted, Seadwellers sometimes use "by the Carbuncle".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice