shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

Probably not. Which I prefer, to be frank.

Also they are animals? Horses that is. They've four legs, strangely long faces, and people trust them enough to ride on them.

2. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Fair!

...thanks. (Both of you.)

People will do any number of stupid things, trying to ride animals certainly isn't new.

• Like x 1
  3. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

Um, okay. Brother, have you been sampling the medicine cabinet?

• Like x 1
  4. Torisen Dreamwalker

I could ask the same of you, seeing as you're the brother, not I.

• Like x 1
  5. Jamethiel Knorth

People keep thinking that but no, I'm the girl.

6. Torisen Dreamwalker

People keep thinking you're the Highlord Torisen because that is who you happen to be.

7. Jamethiel Knorth

I'm wondering if you're from a different version of our story. I was never Highlord, never even pretended to be.

• Like x 1
  8. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Either she's an alt-self of yours or she's from another point in your timeline--she mentioned living in the Women's World.

• Like x 1
  9. Torisen Dreamwalker

Story? Nevermind. Why are you even doing this? It is bad enough that I came back to find you masquerading as me, but now you can't even play this damned game that you yourself set up! The "plan" was simple enough. You continue to be the Highlord, and I continue to learn about the many storied secrets of knitting.

• Like x 3
  10. Torisen Dreamwalker

And now the whole charade is up. All we need now is for my instructor to come by and learn about this mess. Word will spread out and the gossiping will never cease. Not that it ever does, seemingly.

• Like x 3
  11. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Gossip is part of life =]]

...is there a way to prevent backreading here? Possible to cover for Jame... both James?... only if evidence of... hm, misunderstanding? is well-hidden.

12. Torisen Dreamwalker

The "misunderstanding" is that she is the actual Jamethiel, but given my absence from the world she has been using my name. Though she is claiming otherwise for some reason. I meanwhile am the actual Torisen, who walked out of one situation of being "Jame" into an entirely new one where I continue to be "Jame".

13. SHITPOSTING ALPHYS

SHITPOSTING ALPHYS Dr. Alphys, but, you know, off the clock?

* MAYBE he's from an alternate story
    * but... maybe he's just messing with you?

• Like x 2
  14. Torisen Dreamwalker

Are you accusing me of lying?

15. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* I'm just confused. So Jame is Torisen and Torisen is Jame, but Jame is Jame and Torisen is Torisen? How the hell does that even work?

16. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Knorth-Jame with the colored picture is/was Highlord Jame-called-Torisen; Dreamwalker-Jame with the greytone picture is/was... eh... not-Highlord Torisen-called-Jame. Simple switch if I understand correctly, and a wonderfully tricky use of similar frames =]]]

...with added confusion because color-Jame and grey-Jame are from different universes but look the same as their counterparts? [She shrugs.]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Like x 1
  17. Jamethiel Knorth

I have no idea. He seems to come from a reality where he was the kid cast out and I was raised to be Highlord. Which could indeed happen, but in my world it didn't.

Don't worry, I am perfectly aware of the possibilities of alternate selves.

• Like x 2
  18. SHITPOSTING ALPHYS

SHITPOSTING ALPHYS Dr. Alphys, but, you know, off the clock?

* wh-what??
    * OMG no, i don't mean anything like that!
    * i just thought... maybe... you were kidding around? a little? joking between family?? XD
    * not lying!

19. Damson

Damson Bullies get what's coming.

Have to say he looks good in a dress, though. Maybe better than you do, Ten?

• Like x 1
  20. Jamethiel Knorth

I have worn dresses and looked good! Just not ones from where we come from. The hobble skirts don't work well with me, I have a tendency to fall over.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice