shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Cosmina Kastellan

Cosmina Kastellan Sergeant In Denial, Knight of Rage 18+

Zo hyu guyz packbond too huh.

-grins- Goot fer hyu. Hy only vent on vun suicide mission, bot hy volunteered. Iz deeferent.
    Hy ken help. Get eento hees virez sun. -fangy grin- Traitorz iz der vorst.

• Like x 1
  2. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

The terrorist attacks didn't help, you know. I'm pretty sure the way most of the Decepticons fondled themselves to violence did just as much.

Not that Megatron isn't an aft. Frankly, he's an idiot as well, and got off on his 'spades' relationship with Optimus. I can't wait for him to get a trial too.

• Like x 5
  3. Cosmina Kastellan

Cosmina Kastellan Sergeant In Denial, Knight of Rage 18+

Vell Hello pretty!

• Like x 1
  4. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Well you're not going to side with me, Mister Loyalty!

• Like x 1
  5. Flux of Kaon

Flux of Kaon Beastformers of Cybertron Representative | 18+

He won't. Winner never gets a trial, 'member?

Y'wouldn't've liked me at all back then.

• Like x 2
  6. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Have to take your word for it. Guess I will.
    First editions? Fancy.

Might want to edit in some clauses against war crimes. And crimes against sentient beings. Maybe something about not blowin' up stars because we hate the other guys so much. Might help.

• Like x 2
  7. Flux of Kaon

Why ain't I?

8. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

As I have no idea what your packbond includes, I can't say. (Interestingly enough, the connection does render as "crewbond" in here. Linguistic similarity means nothing, but...)

9. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

Who would dare Judge them, is the question. The winners write the history books, and Starscream can't hope to out-ego Optimus Prime.

• Like x 1
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Cuz you sound like they do!

11. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Do you want a copy of Scelus' law? Because, way ahead of you.

Can't say I've got something as fancy as first edition, mine's second or something. Would have to check.

12. Burlesque

Lacuna, you're aware that you're considered one of ours, right? Amica of... well, not conjunx by any means, but. That's a relational tie.
    He can't stay on top forever. Besides, if you think Starscream isn't going to leap down that rabbithole first chance he gets, then somehow I've managed to become a better judge of his character than you.
    Depending on how this particular peace mission works out (if it works out) I can think of several leaders in the Galactic Council who would wet themselves with excitement to judge one of the two biggest sources of organic genocide.

• Like x 5
  13. Flux of Kaon

Th'frag you talkin' 'bout?

Oh nah he will, 'er he won't just t'hold what power he got. Or he'll get assassinated b'fore he can.

14. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Point, grudginly, taken, but I advise you against contact with the GC. They're fragging slaggers who don't care if you're someone who wasn't even part of it or even helped keep the front lines at bay. They see a Transformer, they want 'em dead.
    Bad for business.

15. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

I probably do misunderstand, I just remembered that our kids were worried I'd love the kits more, and that's not how it works. All of my kids are my kids, however I got them.

That said, your babies sound adorable, but also terrifying. I am confused, though, because kits and other organic sapient babies have personhood rights. They just have to have guardians until they have the knowledge and self control to exercise their rights safely.

There are people on Ford's homeworld who think that zygotes should have personhood rights, which seems rather insane to me, even though I already love my little embryos, I did after all want him to put them there, but that doesn't mean I think human women who can get pregnant involuntarily and unknowingly should have fewer personhood rights than embryos.

But once a being no longer requires a host to survive I think you do have to accept it as a person, even though it hasn't fully developed its sapience yet.

• Like x 1
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

That's not safe enough!

[​IMG]

17. Burlesque

It's the Galactic Council or the BBC. One of which has already destroyed an entire planet. The whole point of this is to try and turn some of that sentiment around, and at least with the GC, I know which strings to tug to make things come around in our favor.
    Lacuna, Flux isn't going to hurt you. Ever. If you're worried about other things, I'm trying not to say them out loud because I'm respecting your privacy, but I'm fairly certain he'll come down on your side there too.

Silverweave left the Decepticons and Flux held loyalty to him too.

• Like x 2
  18. Flux of Kaon

I ain't got no clue w'goin on w' Lacuna s'm jus' gonna leave it t'Burlesque's capable hands.

Ain't no good at sensitive 'motional slag. 'M jus' good at security'n smashin' things.

• Like x 1
  19. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

-her fans hitch-
    That's. Silly. Don't do that.
    Well I was there, they aren't first editions because I hunted them down they are first editions because I have been around that long.
    And sure I am more than willing to consider committee suggestions.

• Like x 1
  20. Lacuna of Devisiun

I guess...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice