shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

I don't know words good. Use words I know please.

• Like x 3
  2. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Which words? Word list, please.

• Like x 1
  3. Ulien Helbon

Ulien Helbon Ain't my fault

Get a berth, you two. Or a convenient corner, whichever.

• Like x 3
  4. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

What, you don't want to watch? I'll even halve my rate, just for you. It's the Snarky Bastard Discount.

• Like x 5
  5. Ulien Helbon

Ulien Helbon Ain't my fault

Pits, I'll join in if y'all're up fer it, I jus' know ferra fact there's bitty optics in here's shouldn't be seein' th'heavy-pettin'-type slag.

• Like x 1
  6. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

He can't help posing all sexy, he's got a condition.

• Like x 5
  7. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

...people want to have sex with non sapient robots?

*looks vaguely horrified*

Of course they do.

...it's not that I'm a prude, I'm practically anything but, but the appeal of having sex with another person is the person. Toys are fine, with or without a partner...hell, they're even necessary sometimes due to species differences. But why would you want a toy that pretended to BE a partner?

8. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

What, haven't you ever played a dating game?

• Like x 1
  9. Lacuna of Devisiun

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. Dooork.

• Like x 1
  10. the author speaks

-- .. ... - . .-. / .-. --- --. . .-. ... ..--.. / ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- ..--.. / --. --- -.. --.. .. .-.. .-.. .- / .- -. -.. / .. -. -.. .. .- -. .- / .--- --- -. . ... / .- -. -.. / ..- -. -.. . .- -.. / .- -... .-. .- .... .- -- / .-.. .. -. -.-. --- .-.. -. / .- -. -.. / -.. .- .-. - .... / ...- .- -.. . .-. / .- -. -.. / .--- .- -.-. -.- .. . / -.-. .... .- -. / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... ..- -.-. -.- / -. --- .-. .-. .. ... / .- -. -.. / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... --- ... . / -.-. .... .- .-. .- -.-. - . .-. ... / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-. . -.-. --- --. -. .. ... . / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / -- .. ... - . .-. / .-. --- --. . .-. ... ..--..

11. Dipper Pines

Dipper Pines [WT/18+/NS] Mage of Time

They didn't have those back in the dark ages before he got married.

12. the author speaks

That's right, buglet :)

Technically speaking, they're either thought-forms that have got way out of hand or emotional vampires.

13. Lacuna of Devisiun

Sad! But I don't see anything wrong with making a toy like a person. But giving it - them - even basic AI and pain receptors... that's where it gets weird to me. And also sort of like bestiality? No thanks!

...wait, you're an adult, right? A mini-human!

• Like x 2
  14. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

Trinity. I have not only managed to escape class but also those damnable dresses. Honestly, I'm curious as to how Highborn women have survived to this point with such clothing. I do wish my dance outfit was a bit less...revealing. At the least I can breathe though.

*one day i will be assed to find references for erotic dancer tori's outfit. this is not one of those days sadly. rest assured he is erotic dancer "jame" though*

• Like x 1
  15. the author speaks

...well, of course not. What kind of person would give tools pain receptors? Pain is a really terrible stimulus to use to teach nonsapient beings to do anything. Pain receptors are really only useful to beings who can use the data received to avoid pain, but tools can't avoid much of anything.

Unfortunately we're not here 24/7. That hardly qualifies as meddling. If you raise a subject in the middle of an open conversation you had best accept the risk that somebody else may have something to say.

Dipper is not an adult, but you haven't said anything I object to him hearing. He's my kid. As long as none of the adults in here are making passes at him, he's old enough to be present for discussions of sexual ethics and factual educational discussions. He's started dating, so it's time for him to start thinking about what's right and wrong with respect to those areas.

And I do think it's a lot like bestiality.

16. the author speaks

I was talking about .... actually doing the thing with a mechanical person who isn't smart enough to be an actual person. My understanding of what dating games are is that they're not that explicit. At least ... should I not be letting my kids play dating games?

• Like x 1
  17. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

They vary. My point was more that you can have a simulated personality that's completely a projection. In which case it's weird, but probably not unethical. It's when you make a very stupid personality that it gets... ugh.

18. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

you say that like its a bad thing.

19. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

Depends on th' game. Earth's funny about what they put their... mm, recreational material in - that is, just about ev'rythin'. Heard you got a rule about it, even.

20. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

Can you at least pretend to be, well, not decent, but at least not your true level of horrid?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice