shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

im not saying that ID fuck an animal, just that you cant judge people vwho DO fuck them unless youvwe somehowv nevwer eaten a leg of meat in your life. murdering animals for food is JUST as bad as fucking them. obvwiously, theres nothing vwrong vwith eating meat. so vwhy is animal FUCKING vwhere the line is drawvn?

• Like x 3
  2. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

I don't normally make it a point to abuse the animals I eat, boy. The difference is food being a necessity and slaughter preferably being quick. Whereas what you are talking about involves the violating of a still living being.

Unless you are into corpses, which I suppose I wouldn't put past you given what I've seen of your honor in the past.

3. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

Hilariously enough, Pinks and Purples have the closest thing to A.I. out of any of us other than some white and black bots. Well, other than myself as well but that is quite a story.

It seems that most humans came to the logical conclusion that you have @the author speaks , at least most decent humans. Some still like the whole 'mindless only for your orders' thing but most people complained of them being too chipper.

Imagine an overly cheerful, eager to please, dumb as a bag of rocks, overworked, and possibly near psychosis retail worker and you have exactly the personality profile of a first run Pink or Purple.

4. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

I'm not sure what you mean.

By recreational material, do you mean recreational media, or the parts of the body normally used either for procreation or recreation?

5. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

-raises hand-
    Ain't nothing goes in my intake but energon and derivatives, so I guess I get to judge by those standards.
    Killin' an animal for food serves survival. Screwin' one just hurts 'em. Never encountered nobody that needs that t' live. Can't stop you if you wanna be that kinda person, but I can sure as hell judge.

• Like x 4
  6. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

but it cant think for itself. it vwouldnt evwen KNOWV vwhat you vwere doing and the instant you finished, it vwould just go about its pathetic little life like nothing happened. if killing its ok, fucking its ok.

7. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Cloudcrusher Triage is a traitor.

8. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

The media normally used while usin' the parts. Internet was full'a it in all kinds of ways. Games, movies, stories, pictures.

9. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Darlin', there's so many causes on this ship, you're gonna have to specify to which one.

• Like x 5
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Me in specific!

11. Torisen Black Lord

Oh, this makes so much sense now. You can't possibly consider that creatures other than those like yourself are capable of thought. I admit your standard dog doesn't have the smarts of a full-blooded whinno-hir or a wulver. Those are both on par with humans or my own people. However, those beasts still think and they still feel. Just because it cannot speak with you doesn't change that.

I'm not certain as to why I expected better of you.

12. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Now, he might have done you wrong - don't know, wasn't there - but I don't think he's swore any kind of loyalty to you in specific. Don't think he counts as a traitor there. What happened?

• Like x 1
  13. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

People need food to LIVE.

14. Lacuna of Devisiun

All I was trying to do was sell him something!

15. Torisen Black Lord

I...

Do not know what to say about this.

16. Lacuna of Devisiun

You look good in a dancing outfit!

HEY, OTHER HIM! GIMME A DANCE.

17. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

As a note some people eat vegetation. I for one consider myself a person and simply eat clean electricity by pluging my charge cable, cleverly disguised as a cat tail, into the wall.

However, yes, the angry individual with the halloween candy-corn horns has no real leg to stand on with this argument.

• Like x 2
  18. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

If you are anything like my variant of our sister it will be a snide remark and a command to dance for her amusement. A quite serious command at that.

19. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Darlin', I gotta tell you, I'm old but I ain't stupid. It ain't a good sign when someone goes squirrelly on the details. What else?

20. Lacuna of Devisiun

We eat energon! It's a mined fuel, so you could talk about the mining itself being an environmental cost, I guess. But, look here! The Velocitron colony figured out how to solar power our species! No more energy crisis as long as we stick by stars, or use sun lights!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice