shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

Yes! Well...You aren't the Highlord nor one of the paying customers at the inn I worked.

2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

I tried to sell him half my daily energon ration.

Because! It's such a sorry thing, that you big mechs aren't getting enough! I was helping, at great personal cost to myself.

3. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

I don't believe I am no. We'll leave it at that for now.

4. Lacuna of Devisiun

No? I'm a dancer! I want to see your art!

I'll dance for you in return, if you're comfortable with it. And, uh. Stay outside of the blast radius.

5. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

alright, animal clothing, then. if vwearing animal-material CLOTHING is ok, then fucking an animal is ok.

6. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Uh, no. Wool is harvested humanely with no death, leather and fur can come from animals used for meat.

7. Torisen Dreamwalker

Ah? I misunderstood you then. Apologies there. I'm a bit quick to make judgements in this realm, you understand. Hard not to when you made a living being ogled.

At any rate, while I'm a bit anxious to simply start while dressed this way I have to say I'm intrigued. What sort of dance could your kind have? Do they make use of your ability to shift like wulvers? Though I suppose I will have to put on a show to find out. It seems a fair trade though.

8. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

Do you skin your animals alive? Honestly at this rate you and Caineron should have a chat. You seem like you would get along with him.

• Like x 1
  9. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

Now that ain't true at all. Plenty of evidence that nonsapients can still learn an' remember an' that bein' mean to 'em's got an effect.

Mm-hm. An' if I believe that, you got a bridge to sell me somewhere on Earth, right? You're good at that sincere face, but a buncha bored soldiers 'r better.

I spent a lot of time with Triage in that tin can an' I don't think he'd'a done anythin' too awful. But medics gotta pay attention to that kinda slag. It's critical information. An' we all gotta function right. If we don't, wastes more supplies, if nothin' else.

• Like x 2
  10. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Some people eat electricity, some people eat vegetation, and some people eat meat. I'm aware that some humans eat only vegetation.

But I'm not human, even though I'm human-shaped. I'm to a big hunting cat what a human is to an ape. I can eat vegetation in small amounts, as a flavouring, or a purgative. It will not nourish my body, and if I fill my stomach with it, it will make me very uncomfortable. If I don't eat meat, I will grow ill and eventually die.

• Like x 1
  11. Lacuna of Devisiun

Oh, I've got no problem with that kind of work, it's a job like any other, but I simply don't find organics attractive. And even if I did, it'd be rude to express it like that!

Well... we don't tend to have as much flexibility, but we can do a lot. I use my wings and jets in dance to make my leaps last longer, but I don't shift. For one thing, it'd be super awkward without Stentato!

• Like x 1
  12. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

yeah, 'being mean'. free sex isnt mean. if it CAN actually remember, then itll remember a great experience.

13. Lacuna of Devisiun

Yeah, I'm pretty good.

I mean! I need the money more than I need a little bit of my energon. It wasn't gonna be long-term. But then he offered to pay me to refuel. Like I'm charity!

14. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

As would any individual that is carnivorous, such as yourself. If I consumed anything other than plastics or metal the same would happen to me. Though the use of consumption is different, simply feeds my self repair.

Either way you are correct, people have to eat. Violating an animal is nothing like eating, getting clothing, or even domesticating animals.

15. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Clover's right, Cronus. Removing wool doesn't hurt the sheep and if you don't use the leather and fur you're wasting the parts of the animal that you're not eating. It's not right to waste life. Skin becomes leather and fur and bones and teeth and horns become other useful objects. We don't eat brains any more, since we discovered that some of the most truly horrifying illnesses are caused by eating brain tissue and no amount of cooking will make it safe--but we do return them to the earth.

• Like x 2
  16. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Animals don't find you attractive. And most don't mate for pleasure, either. Some do, but then there's a consent problem.

• Like x 1
  17. Torisen Dreamwalker

That's...somewhat comforting to hear actually. Thank you for that.

And you need a partner to shift? Using your wings and "jets" to lengthen leaps certainly sounds interesting, though. I've no such advantages, though I can jump quite a distance. I wonder what you would think of the fire based kantirs. Such things as the fire leaping kick. I first learned that move as a child. It was part of my martial training as per being the son of the family. Is your dance related to combat by the way? The senethar is a martial art, though it does have more strictly artistic usages. Senethari taught me both, though it was risky to do so. I miss that man.

• Like x 2
  18. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*scoffs* I've had plenty of 'free sex' that I don't remember as a great experience. From people that viewed me as an animal or a tool too. So yeah, not buying that.

• Like x 2
  19. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

And to think this was all started over what the humans of my planet generally deem a non-issue. 'Pink and Purple bots are just Smart(tm) Sex Toys you can rent!' The argument follows that pain sensors are there to help the droid know when to avoid things but I do agree with the current outrage.

• Like x 2
  20. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

*facepalms*

Only if the animal wants sex, and only if you care enough to make the experience pleasurable, which, frankly, doesn't sound like something you're liable to bother with.

We have another word for "free sex" that one or more of the parties concerned do not want, either because they never wanted it or because the experience is so unpleasurable that they want the other party to stop. That word is "rape".

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice