shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Well... most of our species don't seem to need partners. But people from my colony, Devisiun, are all twinned, and twinned in a unique way. I'm a jet and Stentato is a jet, but we aren't two jets. I mean, we transform together to make one jet-mode. I'm the back half, he's the nose. But when we're transformed like that, it doesn't feel like that, it feels like my whole body, and his whole body, and we're not the same person, we're talking, but we're talking fast fast fast, fast as a thought, fast enough not to slow down our fight reflexes, and it feels right.

...I still can't speak like that, though.

• Like x 2
  2. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

If you had lived in the Master's house you would sing a very different tune.

• Like x 1
  3. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

Think that might be a cultural conflict there, maybe, or a values difference. Don't think he thought of it as charity - prob'ly th' easiest way to get you the fuel an' the money in his processor. Medics want their patients functionin' right, an' fuel - what they say is enough, an' they got the fancy degree, as I heard often enough - is part of that. An' if you need the money bad enough to sell your rations (an' I been on half rations enough to know there ain't no little bit about half), might be a medical need for that too. Medical care's part'a your payment for bein' aboard, like I told your brother.

Mind, that's just my guess, I ain't him. Did you tell him what it was that got your back up so bad?

• Like x 3
  4. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

I didn't say it was a bad silly movie. I love Monty Python.

But I wouldn't call it a work of political science. Or scripture.

5. Lacuna of Devisiun

Fine. Give me money.

6. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

He can but I can't?

• Like x 2
  7. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

I'd put the whinno-hir above most humans. Bel-tairi is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

(Of note, I'm not an adult either. However since some humans are much smaller than others, it's a good idea to ask, because even we have trouble telling each other's ages sometimes.)

• Like x 1
  8. Lacuna of Devisiun

Neither of you can until I earn it or steal it and that's earning it, isn't it, just another way!

• Like x 1
  9. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

Do you want to know what the real shame is? The individual who commissioned my construction decided that 'taste sensors' were important to go along with my smell sensors and highly complex sensory array. Why is that a shame? I cannot eat food. I can taste it and spit it out only. I cannot actually consume it or I risk damaging my internals, even putting it in my mouth to taste can lead to damage.

It is what I cheerfully refer to as: Another sign that humans are a bunch of cruel, senseless, barbaric, assholes.

• Like x 3
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Can you lick things?

11. Mint Green

Mint Green Healthcare Droid (with an illegal A.I.) | 18+

Yes, but it looks and makes me feel stupid.

12. Torisen Dreamwalker

Torisen Dreamwalker The Knorth Jameth

I can't quite say that makes sense to me entirely, but it's fascinating. Again, it sounds quite like mindbonding. At least reminiscent of aspects of it. I've also decided to retract my comparison of it to bloodbinding. I have only bloodbound another once and my father only temporarily but I could hardly describe it as right. No, it was wrong. Exceptionally so.

I don't...Have words adequate to explain it. I didn't understand why my father did what he did when I was a child, and then I did understand very suddenly and very clearly. I don't know the details entirely.

I do not need to know them, because I know them. God. What have I done?

13. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Drinking your fragging energon is earning it.

• Like x 2
  14. Lacuna of Devisiun

Why?

15. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

This is how I feel at times. Granted with Kencyr and wulvers. Perhaps I am biased, but how could I not be!

16. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

i dont knowv howv EXACTLY animals get turned into clothing. its not like i do it myself.
    hey, interspecies attraction can probably go both vways. howv vwould you knowv?
    oh boo hoo hoo, you got laid and you didnt think they respected you. SUCH a SHAME.
    oh, VWOWV. that is OVWER the line. i SAID i vwouldnt do it myself, just that it vwasnt any vworse than killing and eating an animal. if that doesnt count as murder, vwhy vwould fucking it count?

• Like x 1
  17. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Because animals communicate?

• Like x 1
  18. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

Why? I ain't opposed to it, nothin' I was gonna buy but some proper furniture for you an' Stentato an' me an' Triage, but I'm curious. An' I said that's what I guessed, not what I diagnosed.

What am I givin' it to you for, a tour'a Hedonia or your own ship or government bribes or your pick up an' go fund? An' how much you need?

• Like x 1
  19. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Not all of us. I'm horrified by all the things you've told me.

And if you talk to the Transformers it's pretty apparent that they can be cruel, barbaric assholes if they're so inclined, though most of them are not.

I don't blame you for distrusting humans, since life has taught you that you need to be wary of us, and I certainly don't take it personally if you choose to curse those who abuse you, but I'd like you to know that some of us would help if we could.

• Like x 2
  20. Torisen Black Lord

Torisen Black Lord Wolf-Friend and Highlord

Then perhaps you should not speak of things you don't know, boy.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice