shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Congessi

Congessi problem child

You're all good reliable allies, he just happens to have certain interests in common with me =P

Are you just using true names in here, then? Beyond those who've already shown up, I mean.

2. Throttle

Throttle No.

It does appear to be a space of lack of consequences, which encourages such. -rolls her shoulders- There are some I would prefer did not know, but if they cannot find me outside of this space... I can put up with it.

3. Half Life

Half Life Small Medic, Big Universe | 18+

I'm okay! Just a little quiet because I'm exhausted from work!
    And we don'tusually give our designations out much beyond mechs we know already!And here I guess... oh well!

• Like x 1
  4. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

I would like to point out that it is all of you others who have weird ideas of relationships and intimacy while I am the only one who is right >:c

5. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

Suuuuure, kiddo.

6. Scanner

Well lookit dat, I have one whole functional relationship on record. What do you have to show?

7. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

Three.

8. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

I think he's talking about relationships seen as romantic to Cybertronians, sweetspark, not crewbonds.

9. Scanner

See you are spreading your resources too thin.
    Don't put words in my mouth my bro doesn't wanna frag me

10. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

Other way 'roun', kiddo. G' three good people t'draw on when I need th'proppin' up.

11. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Apologies-- I had assumed otherwise, given the previous topic of discussion. Wrongly, as it turns out.

Flatterer.

12. Scanner

Wooooow you just admitted you are using your partners as props and exploit them. Wow you sure just said that.
    Yeah, well you're wrong about a lot of things it's nice that you're admitting it!!
    Gross.

13. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*rolls his eyes* *facepalms* I think he actually meant that they give him emotional support, dude.

• Like x 1
  14. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

Y'huh, sure. Cos Sil totally couldna jus' chased me off'r snuffed me proper when I first started comin' 'round, an' it ain't like they'r Cogs couldn' jus' bash m'damnfool head in if I try ta pull that kinna jetfuel.

...Sounds about right, yeah.

• Like x 1
  15. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

One of us has to be polite, and apparently it's not going to be you tonight.

Case in point.

16. Scanner

Relying on others for emotional support is exploitation too. Don't you know?
    Also I know what he was trying to say I'm an afthole, not processor dinged.
    Awwwwww have a bit more confidence you could totally kill them right back!

• Like x 1
  17. Scanner

Politeness is something you have to be able to afford you overly pompous glitchfrag

18. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Well, then. I'll just go Thoreau my life and live in the woods. Alone. With no emotional support. Bye!

• Like x 1
  19. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

'Splain me how'at works, now? Be much easier for'em t'knock me off'n put up w'my glitchfits, I ain't exactly forcin'em t'stay. An' I support them right back as needed.

Could. Won't.

• Like x 1
  20. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Manners can be the difference between a productive negotiation and an unnecessary, costly battle. Consequences are minor here, but I don't intend to let myself get out of practice.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice