shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Crotulasprite

Crotulasprite l3t m3 out, l3t m3 out. th1s 1s not 4 d4nc3!

1m NOT h1m, dont S4Y 1m h1m!!!!

• Like x 2
  2. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

Fine. You're not him. But I'd still like you to fuck off, that hasn't changed.

3. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

jeez, shes really got you nookvwhipped in there, hasnt she?

4. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Actually, I think it's self-loathing. Even you know you're unpleasant. They can just try to improve, because they can finally admit it.

• Like x 3
  5. crocellsApostate

yeah, yeah, say vwhat you vwant. all *i* see is a great fella trapped in vwith a neurotic crazy bitch vwhos keeping him from 8EING that great fella.

• Like x 1
  6. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Do you even respect any femme? Or do you just not respect anyone who isn't you?

• Like x 1
  7. Crotulasprite

Crotulasprite l3t m3 out, l3t m3 out. th1s 1s not 4 d4nc3!

zz>8(!! vwh4t vwould YOU knowv?? 1m not TVWO P3OPL3, 1m ON3. vw1th confl1ct1ng op1n1ons som3t1m3z. th3yr3 gon3 4nd 1m h3r3 4nd 1m M3.

vwh4t3vw3r, though. not l1k3 YOUR3 go1ng to l1st3n to m3.

1m l34vw1ng b3for3 1 blowv mys3lf up just to g3t the p4rtz th4t us3d to b3 YOU out.

• Like x 2
  8. crocellsApostate

vwhat an attention vwhore.

9. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! the earth is flat, confirmed

yum yum yum
    yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

• Like x 6
  10. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

((oh my god is this moonbase alpha please))

• Like x 1
  11. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no

this is john madden

• Like x 3
  12. Wadanohara

Wadanohara The (129cm) Sea Witch

The weird-looking monster has been napping in a corner for a while now, so I think it should be safe to come out again.

Are you a witch, too?

13. Genie

Genie A talkative revolver

That was rather anticlimactic.

A bloodbath with be much more befitting of an end to the series of events that recently unfolded.

14. Norm the Genie

Nope. A bloodbath would just make everyone sad and not help with shit at all. Sure, it might be fun for you, but for everyone else? No way!

15. Genie

Was it not you who was repeatedly shouting cries of "Shoot me!"? Your position to make such statements of peacefulness is dubious at best.

16. Norm the Genie

I wasn't randomly trying to get shot or anything. I was trying to stop them from shooting my friends. Providing a distraction, a different target for them to take out their anger on.

17. Genie

They have struck me as formidable beings, well familiar with the intricacies of most unusual interplanear spaces such as this. The Pines have managed to garner a respect from me, despite our...differences in opinion...>_>

I am sure they would have handled themselves formidably well, even if they were being accosted by a giant mechanical construct, of all entities. Your worries are misplaced.

• Like x 1
  18. Norm the Genie

I still wanna stop them from getting hurt, though.

19. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ţ̛͚̭͖̝͖͈̥̖̾̄̄͛̈́͗́̈̆͜ḩ̨̨̩̣̣͇̣̭͂̀̌͆̍̆̂͐̓̚ͅē̹̦̝͍̪̺̜͖̦̹̈́̽̆̇̑̊̐̕͝ ̢̨̡͖̦̼̹̥͋͋͛̆̒̑͆̉̽͋͜͜b̮͓͈̩̹̳̞̙̻͇̎͊͋̄̅̿̈́͂͝͝l̨̛̛̹̖͖̥͔͇̙̞͉̈́̃̉̓̓̓̑̚o͔̙̠͙̳̩̺͚̙̥͂̿̈́̿̈́̊̄̅̑͘ỏ̠̦͖̲̖̰̗͓̳́͑̈́̓̈́̆̿͛͝ͅd̡͖̪̟̭͔̳̳̼̖̉͒͆͂͛̃̑͘̚͘ ͇̺̰̪̦̖̜̦̗͖̎̓̓̑͋͆̄̋͆̈́ö̞͉̜̘̣̱͎̳̞͓́̔͐̾͗̾̈͐̆̋f̢̩͙̩̞̪͎̬̞̰́͆͋̈̅̅̿̚̚͝ ̛̮͍̱͕̜͖͇̹͓̹̍̌͋̎͊̀͌̀͒t̡͎͖͍͙̪͖̘̥̩̋̓̅͐̌̿̔͑͘͘ḧ̡̧̞̞̣̪͎̙̮̝́̀͛͒̂̔́̽͐͠ę̨̗̫̘͕̥̝̺̖͌̈͊́̽͋̓͋̈́͛ ̧̠̗̼̲̭̬̱̪̈́͗̐͂͒̓̂͊͗͘ͅi̡̨̨̛̻͖̫̻̠͛̈́̆͋̎̃͐̀͋͜͜n̢͓̳͓͎͍̰͍̻͓̒͐͐̓̉́͋̆̕͠ń̲͕̥̻̳̣̱̹̟̝͗̀̈̃͗̊͛̈͘o̙͉̺̫͈͍̫͉̩̓͊͂̎̇͐̔̈̚͜͝c̢̨̥̻̫̰͇̙͎̔̎͂̋̑̿̈̾̕͝ͅě̡̖̖̹̤̱̘̥͈̰͊̈́͑̏͑̌̔̈̎n̢̘̺̝̪̤̬̦̺̐̿̀̐͂͒̈́̽̕̕ͅt̼̲̜̖͔̹̻͎̰̤͛̈́̅̈́͂̈́̎̾̔͐ ͎̟̳̞̯̝͚̺̲̍̊̎̄̿͌́̈́͘͝ͅw̢͍͓̭̙͚̥͓͙̌̓͒̉͂̈́́̄̅̕ͅḭ̤̠̩̦̘̹̗̲̄̃̿̊̀̀̓̈́̒̉ͅl̬̮͎͕͍̥̥͈͚͐͊̀̃̈͌̈́̍̈́͝ͅl̨̡̝͇̦̠̟̖̺͒̂́̄̉̋̂̉͜͝͝ ̡̗̲̥͚͙̘̝̜̠̔̂̓͑̂̏̉̂̃̕f̢͙̙̻͚͉̪͉͕̗͛͛̃̐̅͛̈́̚͘̕ļ͓͙̟̭̱̳̬̣̰́͗͆́̈́̉̓̍̚͝ǫ̦̪͎͚̗̥̫͚͔͆͌̂̈́̔͗̑͌̈̔ẘ̺̲̞̝̬͍͙̟̲̗̇͊̇̋̂̈̓̂̓ ͔̲̟̰͕̹̮͇̺̌̒͊̾̈́̔̑̅̈́̕͜f̛͉̜̝̜̗͍̪͇̦̳͋̑͐̀̽̄̔̅͝ớ͍͔̦̦̞̥̟̜̳̘̑́̉̇́̚̕͘ŗ̡̧̧͈̱͇̠͈͔̔̈́̍͑̎͊̿̚͠͝ ̺̲̠̘̮̘̩̙̞̈́̒͆̋͆͑̀̔̌̕ͅa̧̜̫͕̹̫̗̫̮̅̅͗͐̂̎͌̂̉͜͝ ̧̨̛͎͈͖̦̱͎̘͇̅̇̈̓̄͋̏̓̊ẗ̢͉̯̞͖̪̠̠̯̘́̽̎̉̀̑͋̔͝͝ḧ̨̙̦̼͖̖͙̺̗͙́́̒͋͆́̽͋͛̕ơ̰͙̪̙̻͕̗̘͚͐͐͊͌̂̄͜͝͝͠ų͓̹͔̠̩͙̖̟̝̌̄͌̍̈́͊͒̎̾̚ş̛̠͎̭͚̩̺͇̫̗̅̂̈́̌͂̌̇̇̒ă̹̟̰̘̰̜̞̱͓̼̽́̄̽̋̓̽̽͝ṇ̨̫̰̼̤̮̠̪̌̃͗͂̓͛̏̆̚͜͝d̯̰̬̹̱̠̻̦̊̋̇̽͐̊͊̂͝͝ͅͅ ̨̛̫͚̪̭̲̥̬͖̣̊̾̒͑̎̈́͛͆͝y̛̘͕̰̪̙͇̼̝̳̞̆͌̂́̏̇͘̚̕e̡͓͇̭̜̦̱̠̫̐̌́̈͑̅͊̆͝͠ͅa̧̡̛̜̠̥̗͎̭̱̙͐͆̏̇̏͊͑͝͝ṛ̮̟̻̣̦̲͚̲̬̋̿͊͋͊̉̈́̈́̉͐s̛̟͕̰̟̥͍͚̫̼͉̓͊̑͂̀̀̽̒͆

• Like x 1
  20. Burt Destroys the World

Burt Destroys the World DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!|18+

FLOW BLOOD FLOW! FLOW BLOOD FLOW! FLOW BLOOD FLOW!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice