shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Seagull

Seagull bird

please don't kink-shame me

• Like x 2
  2. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

are you really gonna listen to vwhat a bird toilet, vwhich is for birds, is saying to you? look, the fellas floating. vwe both knowv vwhat that means.

• Like x 2
  3. Seagull

Seagull bird

wow I have never been in the presence of a celebrity like you before. dude I am a huge fan. you do good work. would you mind screeching with me for a second

• Like x 5
  4. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

... well, if you birds wanna have those parties with each other, I'm not stopping you. I'm just not gonna attend, that's all.
    I'm a genie! Genies aren't for shitting on!

• Like x 2
  5. crocellsApostate

floating things are bird toilets, vwe all agreed on that. youre a floating thing.

• Like x 1
  6. Norm the Genie

No. We did not.

• Like x 1
  7. Seagull

Seagull bird

you know what you weird grey thing. you're right. except. no. I don't know what that means. I'm just a bird and I think in very literal terms so you are going to have to spell that one out for me dude

• Like x 2
  8. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Assuming "shitting" is organic equivalent of "voiding tanks," since we don't produce much waste product... yes. Add a corpse or four and a few couples pretending not to interface and you've got a revel.

• Like x 1
  9. crocellsApostate

vwe all agreed at the bird convwention. you vwerent there because youre an unpleasant person and vwerent invwited.

• Like x 4
  10. Seagull

Seagull bird

oh never mind. I understand now. c'mere floating thing

• Like x 3
  11. birb wrongs activist

birb wrongs activist where is the bread for birb party

i would be honored to screech with a wonderful citizen like yourself

And can i say how proud ai am for how you stupid up for yourself and bird kind

Now

-LOUD SCREECHING-

• Like x 3
  12. Seagull

Seagull bird

*LOUD SCREECHING* thanks man. I hope I can stupid up for bird kind as much as you some day *CONTINUED SCREECHING*

• Like x 4
  13. Norm the Genie

Voiding tanks through the ass, yeah, after some processing to get the nutrients out.
    No. I wasn't there 'cause I didn't wanna go there.
    *goes as far away from seagull as physically possible*
    *dies laughing* I think you already have.

• Like x 2
  14. Seagull

Seagull bird

just because I am a rude thieving screeching shitting machine. doesn't mean I don't have feelings. which can be hurt. by isolation and mockery

• Like x 5
  15. Norm the Genie

You were gonna shit on me!

• Like x 1
  16. Congessi

Congessi problem child

...well, that would likely be an unhealthy leak in most frames, but aliens don't necessarily have the same innards! Fuel in tanks is usually unprocessed or partially processed, but "foul-smelling bodily function" seems to be a common effect across cultures.

...At least anything voided can usually be reclaimed for us, as long as one filters it properly before trying to ingest it. One of the only good things about a Licentan revel, in my opinion.

17. Seagull

Seagull bird

I understand how you could get that impression. if you interpreted my words in the most uncharitable possible way. but I think we can all agree. that I have not yet shit on you

• Like x 6
  18. birb wrongs activist

birb wrongs activist where is the bread for birb party

yes okay but Shit Happens

• Like x 1
  19. Norm the Genie

... gross...

20. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

This is probably the most bizarre thing to have in common with someone. Party hard?

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice