shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Good shit.

*has seriously taken this dead seagoat. what she is going to do with it is a mystery*

• Like x 1
  2. Most Alternian romance doesn't involve aliens~.

...you're the one who stopped talking to me~.

3. saxifragousBrocard

saxifragousBrocard -0 Suffering.

-0 That implies it was you specifically I was avoiding.

-0 I've cut contact with the old forum as a whole.

-0 You shouldn't take it personally.

-0 ... I'm sorry.

-0 Thank the Lords I'm free of that semiaquatic nightmare.

-0 Well, thank the Demoness. You.

4. Whatever, it sucks there these days~.

5. saxifragousBrocard

saxifragousBrocard -0 Suffering.

-0 Dare I ask what occurred?

-0 Believe this discussion ought be moved elsewhere if you choose to answer.

• Like x 1
  6. Sure, set it up somewhere else~.

7. defensive Alchemist

defensive Alchemist Durian Agripa - [Caltrop]

why are we punching high6lood5
    i mi55ed that part
    and i dont e5pecia11y want to let any6ody punch me
    not even if 5omeone Very 5cary te115 me to

• Like x 2
  8. Kite from the library

Kite from the library Library room excavator [18+]

For reference, in the language I myself am using, pronouns denote gender. Seen others in which they denote caste, certain affinities, season of birth... I digress.
    I hope I did not accidentally offend, Congessi.

9. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Ah! No offense given, care appreciated. =] Translation issues happen! If gender-referential important to Kite: whatever feminine pronoun(s) is/are? Not terribly bothered either way, but in the interests of clarity...

10. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

!!! Oh! Now I understand! For reference - Neocybex is also a gendered pronoun language. "He" is masculine, "she" is feminine, and "they" is for neither or unknown gender (as well as for groups, but I'm speaking of singular they). I was. Extremely confused when you referred to Jetski as "she", and now I understand.

• Like x 1
  11. Congessi

Congessi problem child

...oh.

Why is this not in any of the reference material??? =[[[[[

(...rhetorical question, I don't know what happened that Cybertron shifted to using only "he" but obviously if something falls out of use it won't be mentioned in basic texts.)

...I'm rambling. Sorry. Thanks.

12. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

I wish I could tell you, but unfortunately, I'm a doctor, not a sociologist.

13. Congessi

Congessi problem child

I know. Wasn't seriously asking for answers. Just... [She shrugs, looks away.] Don't know. Uncomfortable, maybe, but that's nothing new.

...going to step out for a bit, sorry.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  14. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

I would like to speak to Scanner's captain. My bondmate is willing to apologise to Scanner for having made a cruel remark, but I am his queen, and I would like Scanner to apologise to him for baiting him until he lost his temper in a manner quite unlike himself. He is of the opinion that Scanner could not have possibly known where his fault lines are. I am not so sure but I will hear him out, or whoever will speak for him.

• Like x 1
  15. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

After some consideration I have decided to step forward here, despite Scanner not being of the faction I am representative of. If you'd rather speak with Life Support this can be arranged I am sure, but for now I believe I quite suffice, seeing as I am... directly responsible for bringing him under our command in the first place.
    As for Scanner apologizing... He might? I have never met a mech as irrationally obsessed with avoiding and violently rejecting even what his twisted mind imagines might be a precursor for affection. But he is not entirely unreasonable, or at least that is what I elect to believe. Considering he is trying to insist I pretend he has spent the time since that unfortunate incident locked in his habsuite in absolute silence, I do believe he regrets what happened to an extend. I'm not sure he understands what went wrong but he seems quite more affected than I would have expected.

• Like x 1
  16. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Oh dear, that's quite distressing.

Do tell him then that we are both sorry for the entire incident and if he would like to speak with us we will speak to him. It was very much my opinion at the time that he had been baiting Stanford, but if he regrets it, assuredly so do we. If there is anything that we can do for him or for you, please do let us know.

17. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

I...still don't think he knew what he said to me, and after he said it, I scarcely knew what I was saying to him. I regret the entire incident.

• Like x 1
  18. Nichrome of Iacon

... Well he did attempt to bait Stanford. His default mode of interaction is trying to elicit reactions from people and seeing as positive attention almost seems to scare him he seems to see annoyance and dislike of his person as... not an ideal outcome, but the one he is angling for. I fear all that can be done for him at this point in time might be another talk with Cloudcrusher, if he consents to treatment. I will pass on your regards in any case. I apologize for my crew's rambunctious and disruptive behavior. Not all of them take our mission as diplomats as seriously as they should. Even if this space by necessity is one where they are off-duty, a bit of a reminder of their representative position might be appropriate.

• Like x 2
  19. Refractor of Vos

Refractor of Vos More Than Meets The Eye | 18+

You are playing fun police darling :P

• Like x 2
  20. Nichrome of Iacon

... Possibly. Can you blame me though?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice