shitposting rave 2, electric boogaloo

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by this is not a subaccount, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Peridot

Peridot You clod

Don't worry. I'm with the Crystal Gems now. The Earth won't be a geoweapon anytime soon. Not on my watch.

• Like x 2
  2. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Oh, then you must also know Steven. He's a friend of mine too.

3. Peridot

Peridot You clod

I know of the Steven, yes.

4. Max

Max An Australian Cop

Whatever, sounds good enough for me! Don't worry, there are zero recorded fatalities that have been legally proven in court, and this will only hurt a lot! *zaps at cronus*

I got turned into a girl by this weird marble that may or may not have also given me lightning goddess powers? Genderswap serums aren't able to reverse it either.

• Like x 1
  5. Peridot

Peridot You clod

@Max That doesn't sound like too bad of a tradeoff.

6. Eliana

Eliana I'm awake, I'm alive

*does a slow loop midair in her mermaid form*

Interesting. I don't seem to need water in order to move smoothly here? Most of the spaces I'm familiar with like this still tend to heavily imply normal rules of the physical world, even if they're not strictly enforced.

mermaideliana.jpg

7. Max

Max An Australian Cop

It's actually really annoying! My hair is super long now and gets in my face when I sleep and it grows back when my body resets whenever I cut it and my coworkers tease me and it's super hard to buy clothes now and random people ogle me and say weird things to me in the streets, and being short is awful and I have weird thoughts about men now and it's super embarrassing!

And all I really know about my lightning goddess powers so far is that I am immune to stun guns and my stun gun is more powerful than before!!!

8. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

That sounds very distressing. I would not like to be turned into a man.

9. Peridot

Peridot You clod

Well, I have very little experience with gender, so I wouldn't know what that was like, since Gems are genderless.

• Like x 1
  10. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

*Steps to the side.*

uh, vwowv. VWOWV. i dont evwen KNOWV you and youre just SHOOTING at me? VW-O-WV.

• Like x 2
  11. Max

Max An Australian Cop

The weird marbles don't seem to do that. Amber touched one on purpose because she liked the idea of having her body constantly reset so she wouldn't have to work out anymore and she gained long red hair and flame goddess powers and changed her name to Ember.

12. Max

Max An Australian Cop

I really need to work on my aim. Maybe this is why that one maid from the maid cafe beat me up.

13. Genie

Genie A talkative revolver

Go in for point blank range!

14. Genie

Genie A talkative revolver

*It makes a weird noise that vaguely resembles laughter*

15. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

as for being a dame, i dont get it. guess LOGICALLY itd make me hotter, since dames are hotter than fellas.

16. Max

Max An Australian Cop

I'm not sure. Even if you somehow got your grubby hands on one of the marbles, there's a pretty low chance it would be another flame goddess one like Ember's, if you think about how many potential elements for powers there are and all.

• Like x 1
  17. Nick

Nick Basically nonexistent

I exist as an experiment to see whether subaccounts can make subaccounts.

18. Nick

They can be created, but never accessed. Oh well. It's probably best not to have a bunch of evil clones of me running around anyway

19. Nick

Anyway, hello! I guess I no longer have a purpose but I'll stick around anyway

20. just-screaming

just-screaming New Member

You can access your sub-sub accounts if you give them a login and password when you make them! jsyk :D

now to live up to my username

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice