shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

I assure you, if I had any confidence we could consume the same intoxicating substances, I'd be perfectly happy to invite @Reaper to a traditional loud drunken argument. I'm told I'm rather a lightweight for my size, so he'd have an advantage in coherence over me, even.

2. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

The apple of my optic.

3. Reaper

Reaper Death Walks Among You | 18+

Little organically farmed sweet potato.

• Like x 3
  4. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

Well, this is a liminal dreamscape where things like that work if you just believe in them enough...

5. Burlesque

[He has never been less ashamed of anything in his life. Does not look down at her.]
    My sweet summer peach.

• Like x 3
  6. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-Lacuna just cracks up at this point. Silent gales of laughter. Shaking wings.-

7. Life Support of Iacon

Mnemosurgery - the use of surgical tools to alter a bot's memory. Closely related to shadowplay, the removal of their emotions or otherwise complete change of their personality or addition of urges which their pre-alteration personality would find repulsive. It sounds rather similar to me, at least at the moment.

Well, I suppose I could loan you some. Given our relative sizes, a small bit of my objectivity should last you at least a week. That is, if we're cross-species compatible.

• Like x 2
  8. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-He smiles, a real smile instead of his camera ready grin- Just a little bit.
    I see. -to Burlesque- If I promise not to use your friend in my dastardly machinations will you refrain from creatively murdering me?
    It´s my special gift.

• Like x 3
  9. Apostasia of Tetrahex

That being said, if anyone here believes in Primus enough to summon him, I will dropkick them back to the land of the awake.

• Like x 4
  10. Apostasia of Tetrahex

And there I thought that was opportunism. Beautiful work in swaying the people of Iacon, by the way.

11. Life Support of Iacon

Hmm... well, would you care for shots of your preferred intoxicating substance, then, @Reaper

Oh, come on! Wouldn't you like him to appear so we do actually have that opportunity to take him to task? I have several grievances I'd like to bring to his attention.

• Like x 4
  12. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Ah.

13. Reaper

Poopsie woopsie little doodle bug.
    Ugh that hurt to say.

Huh, we call that brain washing. It's usually done with torture, went through something close to it but not quite. Prisoner of war and all. The problems come from what doc did to me to make sure I regenerated quickly from damage, shit went wrong and here I am.

14. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

[she swipes for his stupid heeled feet. Join her down on the floor fucker, this is now the least dignified wrestling match ever]

((both of them are currently relative in size to humans which means Nichy is the tiniest fucking mini robot ever jsyk))

• Like x 2
  15. Burlesque

Violence is the recourse of weak minds. But also don't fuss with her head, that's not fair to anyone, and I'm not her
    There's a theme, darling, do try to keep up. My melon of delight.

• Like x 4
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

I can fly without even going into alt-mode! The downside is, have you ever tried to fit into tight places with wings this proportionately large? Not happening. I can wingcheck people in fights, though.

-She preens.-

• Like x 1
  17. Apostasia of Tetrahex

After more than two million years in the dead middle of fragging Upper Tetrahex, I don't think he'd be able to tell me anything new.

18. Tamika Arias

Tamika Arias im the bomb

[Tamika, confused, lightly touches one of her hair buns and colors darkly.]

now i dont spend enough time around boys to know this, is spontanteous racism normal for your kind when you get turned down, or do you wanna fucking rephrase?

• Like x 2
  19. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-his wings twitch just for a second before he gets himself back under control, tone dry and sardonic- No that´s a learned skill, carefully honed over millenia.

20. Reaper

Oh excuse me, it was a moment of weakness my cabbage.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice