shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. mechanicalOversight

mechanicalOversight mO: voil8rs wil b PROSTITUTSED

[Demmel wriggles into an upright position and looks cocks his head to the side.]

huh?? uh, i, uhm!! i don't understand... im sorry??

• Like x 1
  2. mechanicalOversight

[Demmel giggles, still nervously eyeing Feather. He's just sorta. Sitting on the clown.]

3. Eyefeather of Caminus

Eyefeather of Caminus Fabulous, Vicious, Brilliant | 18+

*Eyefeather expects the tips of her claws, one leg crossed over the other.*
    I said now pick up the mess you two made.
    *she gestures at the banana peels*

((This is how she looks btw:
    Image (28) (581x800).jpg
    ))

• Like x 1
  4. Don't worry about it, kid, half of us don't understand Camien backtalk either.

5. Eyefeather of Caminus

Yikes, maybe consider not reducing a femme to her homeplanet.

6. mechanicalOversight

but, but it was him... ?? he, um!! he put those... there...

[He still looks confused, but his ears are pinning back in fear. The behavior and the blue/green color really aren't jiving in his little Alternian brain all that well. He fidgets, unsure of what he ought to be doing, and then he moves to stand up.]

• Like x 2
  7. Maybe consider not asking one squishy to take responsibility for another's actions.

8. Leave him alone~!

• Like x 1
  9. Eyefeather of Caminus

Yes and he will help. Easy as that. You were both playing and made a mess so now you have to clean that mess up together. My you'd think you are sparklings that you don't get this.
    I didn't say he'd have to clean up alone! The other one is supposed to help. Tsk.

10. Eyefeather of Caminus

Give me a reason, darling. Don't you know who I am?

11. A bulge~!

• Like x 3
  12. If you have to claim authority with social status instead of genuinely convincing people, you're not fit to hold that position of authority~!

• Like x 2
  13. Jetfuel, "chasing aggressor" isn't the same as "playing." [He flicks his wings out a little, just enough to block her view of Demmel for a moment.] Not his fault the other one made a mess, and has been making messes since... he? (Is the bright one a he?) showed up.

14. Nice to hear someone in here is sensible.

15. Eyefeather of Caminus

Sweetcheeks I am practically head of the Security department so it's like my job to keep things neat and tidy. Leaving clutter on the floor doesn't just offend my sensibilities but it's a security risk. So hush, go help your little friends.
    Not social status, silly, I actually have a job to do, but fine, suit yourself and live in the dirt.
    I don't care.
    *her wings flick*
    I just said I don't care anymore, Get with the program, Clippy. Don't you have something silly to bet on with your little friend in comms?

16. Gosh~! Head of Security~! It's sure great we don't have or need that in here~. Stop enforcing your position elsewhere on here, and try asking and not ordering, please~.

(See that was an example~.)

• Like x 2
  17. Also, they weren't playing~. The clown attacked Demmel~.

18. Eyefeather of Caminus

Riiiiiight~
    So will you please pick up the mess you made you two~? Then we won't have a problem~
    Like that or can I drop the tilde thing?
    With what? coolant? Please.

19. [He flares his wings and leaves them up, holding Eyefeather's gaze.]
    No. I don't.
    And use my full designation, please.
    [He very carefully does not comment on how rude it is to call someone's trinemate's mere friends.]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  20. Sure, it's coolant, but that can seriously hurt us if sprayed in the wrong place~. Furthermore, we're from a highly violent society, so joking around about unexpected attacks with us isn't much of a joke~. Finally, the way you're wording everything is fairly... I don't know the word for it~. You're not explaining, you're blaming Demmel for things he didn't do, and frankly you register as a pretty big threat to me and maybe him~. That's why I'd appreciate it if you'd apologize, ma'am~.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice