shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Fair. I will, then, if only to keep us from going around in circles--

...unless you'd like to try your hand at either option, Life Support? It would be an almost unique chance to see how exactly the spark interacts with the rest of the frame...

Do you need to bond with someone to feed on deaths?

2. Genie

Genie A talkative revolver

No, most fortunately! The shooter need only be willing.

3. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

Right then. If I end up being the one to kill this one, I'd be more than willing to let you have... whatever death-energy it is you get from the act.

4. Genie

:D Great. Great. Great. Great.

5. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

...does participating in your feeding begin and/or confirm a contract with you?

Or are you just hungry, since your previous contracted partner apparently never had the bearings to help you feed?

6. Genie

No, simply shoot someone with me, and I will feed upon them should they find themselves exeunted from this realm we reside in.

If they are not exeunted, my offspring will feast and grow into a brand spanking new revolver of the victim's very own, not that there are very high chances of this one living long enough to see the miracle occur.

7. Silverburst

Silverburst Dawnrider

I suppose that's up to the amalgamate and its puppeteer-- usually people I attempt to kill do not survive, but this place has its own rules. I would rather not be willingly involved in your reproductive process if at all possible.

8. Genie

In this case, my puppeteer and the tormented machine's are one and the same.

9. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

Eeeh? What'd he do?

10. Stentato of Devisiun

Wait, is it just that he's a prime? Would you turn on me if somehow the Matrix of so-called Leadership jammed itself into my frame?

11. Triage of Operation: BHS

Triage of Operation: BHS Medical Officer |18+

Planning on instating slavery again? Otherwise, no.

12. Stentato of Devisiun

Man, if some shiny rock told me I should rule everyone, my first official order would be for people to stop listening to weird shiny rocks of unverified origin. Just sayin'.

• Like x 3
  13. Triage of Operation: BHS

I would not turn on you. General Cybertronian population on the other hand...

14. Stentato of Devisiun

Yeah, because I'm so unused to everyone hating me.

15. Triage of Operation: BHS

More concerned about the mass of political assassination attempts in that case. Suggestion: don't touch the Matrix if you ever see it. Just in case.

16. Stentato of Devisiun

Lacuna would probably touch it to try to see how it works.

...which is frankly tempting. It's got to be some sort of hyper-advanced tech, don't you think?

17. Triage of Operation: BHS

The last gift of Solomus and the means of selecting the next Prime to lead us, though divine writ is less... certain. Not sure if Primes meant to be leaders. Primalist writings often vague and frustrating for those uninitiated.

It's holy.

18. Stentato of Devisiun

It can be a holy machine.

19. Triage of Operation: BHS

Experimentation on it seems unwise. And blasphemous.

20. Stentato of Devisiun

So you'd rather not even try to learn how it works? What if it breaks and needs to be fixed? If Primus didn't want us to strive to learn things, he wouldn't have made us curious, Triage!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice