shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

@Narcissus that said...i think that threesomes are on the vanilla side of things on their lonesome.........

2. Ratio of Iacon

Ratio of Iacon Entrepreneurial Spark | 18+

*double pistols and a wink*
    YOU GOT IT BRO!
    ... Okay but like listen here man, I swear it'll TEE BEE AITCH for a bit 'ere it would be hella if you could do the blowing something up thing while someone's got a cam runnin' maybe.
    What's a little smite between friendsies, amiright?

3. Narcissus

Narcissus buddy, they vwont evwen let me fuck it.

vwhy dont vwe find out? @crocellsApostate

• Like x 2
  4. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

-flails- Getoffme you menace! Yes that is Primus or at least looks like Primus and he is probably going to blast us into oblivion for not being good little datapads now!

5. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

I don't do that slag any more, kiddo, sorry to disappoint.

6. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

[they wordlessly scoots backwards, rolling off the nose and onto @HONKtimus Prime 's face

they are now hiding behind the nose]

7. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"There are two people in the entirety of the multiverse who are permitted to address me by a breath-name, or call me something like 'sweetcheeks' and neither of them would be enough of a fool to address me as 'sweetcheeks' outside of the pride where everyone knows they have seen my cheeks and nobody else needs to think about that. You are not a member of that set, so how about you call me one of the following: Doctor Pines, Lady Pines, Queen Valiska, Your Radiance, or Boss Lady? From you, even 'Madam Pines' or the patriarchally confusing and annoying 'Mrs Pines' would be preferable to 'sweetcheeks'."

Valiska takes a deep, deep breath, and remembers:

1) that this is a liminal space and this idiot will not allow her to damage him no matter how badly he offends her;

2) that she does not actually have retractable claws because she's a heavily hybridised genetic construct, which is handy when it comes to breeding with the human men who trip her trigger but not so much when she is dealing with the heartfelt instinctive desire to rip someone's face off;

3) that there are in fact kits present, even if the one she is most concerned about is several times her size and made of metal, because this kit is in fact less than six hours old.

When she is calmer, she continues: "Beings less than six hours old, regardless of their size or chemical composition, do not have sexual relations of any kind, even the relatively 'vanilla' variety, nor do they need to hear about upsetting fetishes that are neither safe, sane nor consensual in nature. And since I am bonded to two partners, you will also kindly shut up about the relative 'kink' of being involved with more than one person, especially since this is heavily culturally-determined and in my own culture, among my own species of origin, it was considered 'kinkier' for me to have only one partner, when that was the case, than it is to have two."

• Like x 4
  8. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

9. Ratio of Iacon

Ratio of Iacon Entrepreneurial Spark | 18+

[Does not in any way get off of Libby]
    Nah bro I bet he won't because-...
    -... because he just said that and that's like super boring but okay, I can respect that man.
    Not even like a little smite tho?

10. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-grins- Well it was the last time I checked!

• Like x 1
  11. Narcissus

Narcissus buddy, they vwont evwen let me fuck it.

feisty one, aintcha.

12. Ven I'm gonna smelt you down I swear to frag--

[The quiet teakettle screaming appears to be coming from his vents, since he's talking over it.]

[This kills the mech. He is dead of-- happy? Embarrassed? Overwhelmed? ALL OF THEM!

...not really. The dreamspace isn't so kind. He sneaks a one-eyed peek at Primus, still mostly hiding against/behind Venture, and fans his wings out. Bird flirt: go?!]

• Like x 3
  13. Averagius Of The Rave

Averagius Of The Rave Literal Robot Angel | 18+

Don't be angry on my behalf :c He's not very ncie but i can just ignore him! Do you want a hug?

14. Primus

Not unless I have your consent to smite you. -griiiiiiiins-

• Like x 4
  15. bees?

bees? avatar of the demiplane of bees

:(

• Like x 4
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Nice to see you again!

17. Primus

-Primus has wings now. When did that happen?-
    [​IMG]
    (・ω<)

• Like x 1
  18. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

If Ratio wants to frag you and record it that his business, but if you hurt him I will end you, you hear me?

• Like x 2
  19. Leonard L Church (RvB)

Leonard L Church (RvB) it feels more like a memory|18+

... *gulps*

Step on me.

... fuck. Did I say that out loud?

• Like x 1
  20. Primus

Cross my spark! (*^▽^*)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice