shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Not particularly. I have absolutely no need to "one-up" anyone, though I am always happy to show my amica how much I adore her. Frankly, after a lifetime of raunchy group sex, I am quite happy to have Lacuna and Flux as my only significant relationships.

Though I commend you on your practice of self-love. It's always nice to see someone overcoming their personality.

• Like x 5
  2. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

[At this point Orlandeau is too distracted to care about what Cronus is saying. Instead, he starts to return the smooching, picks juice up, and runs off to find somewhere more private.

Where they go is uncertain, as fade to black has already begun to occur]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    • Like x 2
  3. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Nah bro we've got a third he's just on-duty right now and too stuffy to daydream at work :P Also he's not much for public cuddles and some of us understand boundaries!

4. Max

Max An Australian Cop

I wouldn't say it backfired at all. They all have something the three of you don't!

• Like x 2
  5. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

@Cronus J. Ampora you got a problem vwith this? no? howv bout you, @Narcissus? nuh-uh? thats vwhat i thought.

6. crocellsApostate

vwhat, homeliness?

7. Max

Max An Australian Cop

Nope, chemistry, love, and affection!

• Like x 2
  8. Whisperwind of Obex

Whisperwind of Obex [bird noises]

Good paint-jobs?

Oh! Speaking of, @Burlesque, do you do your own paint? Your facial detailing is lovely!

• Like x 1
  9. Whisperwind of Obex

Awwww thanks for noticing! In mine and Ven's case you can add a heap of mutual experience, but I dunno if Lacuna and Burlesque have that yet? (Sorry, you two are sweet, I don't mean that as an insult!! Just I'm pretty sure you only met recently?)

10. Burlesque

Typically, yes. Body paint is rather a bit more difficult, so I try and find a decent detailer in Cybertronian spaces, but my facepaint is my own. Lovely thing, the concept of makeup; I can replicate it, but not quite perfectly.

• Like x 1
  11. crocellsApostate

vwhat? vwhat are you talking about? vwe havwe at least tvwo-thirds of that.

• Like x 1
  12. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

He's teaching me how to do it! He did mine!

• Like x 1
  13. Max

Max An Australian Cop

You're missing out if you don't have all three of these things, and you've got a grand total of none of them!

• Like x 2
  14. Whisperwind of Obex

It is! With a white base like yours it might be a little easier to replicate the temporary nature? But there are some textures that just don't come across right. :c More experiments are needed!

If you need a detailer onboard I'm always willing to help out by the way! I did the scrollwork on myself-- not my wings, obviously, but I did design them too! c: Venture here [he taps a finger against one of Ven's wings] is also wearing my work if you'd like an example of what I can do besides fiddly detailing!

15. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

what would you know about what weve got? do you even know my middle name?

• Like x 2
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Psssst, don't forget Stentato!

• Like x 1
  17. Whisperwind of Obex

Ah, really? Nice! The gold contrasts so well with your optics!

Uh. Are you in contact with them outside the rave, or d'you have empath powers or...? 'Cause that's a little... assumptive.

• Like x 1
  18. Burlesque

You've got a lovely frame for it, sweetspark.
    And I suppose he can count too. I guess.
    I will take it under consideration. I know Captain Swiftwing did Lacuna's bodypaint, but frankly he annoys the slag out of me, so it would be nice to know a detailer with a personality slightly deeper than two inches of oil.

White certainly pops more with the richer colors, but I can't seem to get the 'smokey eye' effect no matter how hard I try. And I'd like to see vibrant shades on a grey or black frame; I imagine the effect would be quite stunning.

• Like x 3
  19. Lacuna of Devisiun

We are a package deal in a way, darling.

• Like x 1
  20. Lacuna of Devisiun

Burlesque, he's not shallow.

-She frowns.-

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice