shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

*blasts the hands away*
    you conjured them up...you and i both know they only expressed your opinion...no one else's

• Like x 1
  2. Jamethiel Oddclaw

Jamethiel Oddclaw Highlord of the Kencyrath

It would, yes. Some just assume it refers solely to my being right-handed, however. Given your later comment about our god I can only guess that you have claws as well.

As to my height, I am the height of Torisen due to being Torisen. Now Jame? She is taller. People are fond of commenting on it. It's just a bit silly when the Highlord is shorter than his consort, I suppose.

-returns the stare to this other odd knorth-

• Like x 1
  3. Crotulasprite

Crotulasprite l3t m3 out, l3t m3 out. th1s 1s not 4 d4nc3!

...1vw3 got a sl1d3showv pr3s3nt4t1on provw1ng 1m a p13c3 of sh1t.

• Like x 1
  4. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

oh, SURE, youll defend the freak but not me. evwen though vwere 50% the same person. vwowv.

5. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

It's an important percentage.

6. Jamethiel Knorth

Jamethiel Knorth Jamethiel Priests'-bane, Lordan of Knorth

Jame's eyes narrow. "You also don't have Torisen's build. His shoulders are wider than that. His chin is slightly stronger. His nose slightly wider. You are not another Torisen. You might be another me, because your features match me exactly, save for my scars."

• Like x 2
  7. Crotulasprite

s33? s33333? 1d l1k3 to s33 you 4rgu3 vw1th TH4T!!!!

8. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

*blasts cronus away*

he's a creepy jerk with bad opinions...what he says is worthless...in this context...

can't prove it...

9. Jamethiel Oddclaw

They do. It's curious. I have to wonder where that scar came from too. It's a nice looking thing. I also have to wonder why your description of your "Torisen" seems more in line with my Jame. She's broader in the shoulders and a bit mannish as Lord Caldane was so happy to tell me.

10. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

@Crotulasprite Suppose Juice has got a point, you haven't done anything shitty, come to think of it.

11. Crotulasprite

but, 1 m34n, on som3 l3vw3l 1 4gr33 vw1th 4ll th4t 4nd 1m only PR3T3ND1NG to th1nk 1m 4wvful 4s a p3rform4t1vw3 th1ng. 4nd 1 vw1sh 1 could 83 th4t 4wvful 4nd not h4vw3 to vworry 4bout 1t!!!! 1 4M 4 horr1bl3 p3rson.

• Like x 1
  12. Jamethiel Knorth

"I don't spend much time with Cainerons if I can help it. Gorbel is OK, but he and I went to Tentir together. Caldane ... is terrified of me. For good reason." She laughs. "I slipped a powder into his drink the first time we met. He now floats above the ground when he gets excited. And he hates heights. It's rather fun. As to the scar, that was a gift from Caldane's daughter Kallystine during my brief period in the Women's World. It and I did not get along."

13. Jamethiel Oddclaw

Interesting that. My Jame and the Women's World get along quite well. Well enough that she seems to prefer it to my quarters. She doesn't get on any better with Kallystine that you seem to, admittedly. She seems a bit miffed that her opportunity at being my permanent consort was snatched away by her. Her father? He is a thorn in my side. A spiteful one with an untoward fascination with my sister. I try to avoid him as I can, but that's often not possible as Highlord. You have to make business even with the lords that try to assassinate you.

14. Jamethiel Knorth

"One has less freedom as Lord than as Lordan," Jame agrees. "Who was your mother? The Dream-weaver?"

"Anyway, we're both Knorth and there are too few of us. Clearly things went different in your version of things than mine. It makes me wonder what would have happened if Torisen and I swapped clothes as children and Ganth went after him instead, thinking me his son. I could be you."

She smiles. "I won't acknowledge you as Highlord because I already have one, but kin, I hope?"

• Like x 1
  15. Arovna Bahari

Arovna Bahari COOL HIGHBLOOD WITH MORE FRIENDs THAN YOU

*something that looks entirely made out of hair falls out of the irredeemable trash bin with a slightly wet thud*
    WHERE THE HELL AM I.

• Like x 2
  16. Anhelia Aescar

Anhelia Aescar Life after death is harder than it looks

"So what, are you guys a clone army or something? If so, I'd have thought they could have used better source material."

17. Mindala Perenor

Mindala Perenor If you have to ask, you probably can't afford me.

"Different universe versions of the same kid, I think. Each as ill-favored and ill-mannered as the next."

18. Jamethiel Oddclaw

She's my sister's namesake as well as our mother. Ganth was our father too, unfortunately. Jame and I never swapped clothes, though. If what you are suggesting is what I think it is. Which it might well not be. At any rate she was chased out for reasons I still don't know. My sister is very tight lipped on what she did to him and exploring her dreams is no help either. She keeps her head locked up tightly. Shame that. It seems interesting in there.

19. Nessus

Nessus Summon all the courage you require|18+

If you want to move worlds, you would be better off using Outsider drives than belief.

20. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

i genuinely cant tell if youre talking about me or the vweird dames.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice