shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-he accepts the cube and takes a rather larger swallow than might be advisable, closing his optics briefly when it burns down his throat.-
    Thank you Captain.
    Some things just require it, trust me.

• Like x 3
  2. Whisperwind of Obex

Whisperwind of Obex [bird noises]

Mm. If you say so, Lord Starscream. I'm not going to argue about your personal drinking habits. More for you, anyway-- Captain Nichrome's homebrew would likely just knock me on my aft! :P

• Like x 4
  3. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Always, Milord.
    -Is she vibrating because Starscream acknowledged her? A little maybe-
    Long lives make heavy drinkers- Hopefully that rule will not be well-known much longer, witht he war over and functionism somewhat less omnipresent.

• Like x 3
  4. Whisperwind of Obex

...Captain, all due respect, you're not much older than me. I just happen to prefer infusions to intoxicants, and so haven't built up anything like your famed tolerance.

• Like x 1
  5. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

I try not to make a habit of it, intoxication and addiction both make for dangerous mistakes. but I don´t see what´s wrong with the occasional drink. And this is good engex.

• Like x 1
  6. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

-saunters in- Did someone mention infusions?

• Like x 3
  7. Nichrome of Iacon

Whisperwind, all due respect back, I assume not fighting an all out war, no matter one's ideological stance on the matter or how voluntary the involvement in it was, gives one a lot less reasons to drink.
    ... Thank you milord.

• Like x 5
  8. Whisperwind of Obex

Nothing wrong with it, just not [his wings flick out, amused] my particular cup of tea.

Ooh, yes!

...I'm not comfortable playing "who had it worse." I have my own comfort drinks, you have yours, can we leave it at that?

• Like x 1
  9. Nichrome of Iacon

... That wasn't what I attempted to communicate but you are right, and I apologize.
    We all know that I wouldn't drink engex nearly so eagerly if I didn't make it myself. Having a tight control on the quality and no one to blame for shitty drinks than yourself makes it a lot more fun.

• Like x 4
  10. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-Laughs and makes a chair happen so he can sit and move Lacuna to his lap-
    A lot less chance of poison as well.

• Like x 3
  11. Libre of Iacon

You wouldn´t be willing to share?

12. Whisperwind of Obex

Thank you. [He pauses to drink some more of his tea and maybe relax a little.]

Making your own drinks does help with quality control, once you know what you're doing! c: Fresh infusions generally taste better anyway, I'm sure @Libre over there could tell you the same! I think I've seen some of your own work with alcohol-based infusions, actually-- were those little sodium liqueur cocktails at Iridium's welcome yours?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. Whisperwind of Obex

Of course! c: Got a preference?

• Like x 1
  14. Nichrome of Iacon

Oh yes. Those aren't quite how I want them yet, though ugh. I will have to make another batch soon. It's... calming to do create something that hopefully brings people joy. Of course it's also calming, albeit in a different way, to create something that brigs people death, but I am working on peacetime coping mechanisms and stuff...
    ... indeed.
    -nichrome did not need another thing to be paranoid about. thanks starscream.-

• Like x 4
  15. Libre of Iacon

Hot and strong and not brewed to death!

• Like x 1
  16. Whisperwind of Obex

Creation is generally a soothing act! c:

...or a very intense act but. Um. ANYWAYS.

[​IMG]

Having something detailed to focus on can help clear your processor! c:

Here you go!
    [Another summoned cube, somewhat darker and more reddish than Whisper's own, pops into existence by Libre.]

• Like x 2
  17. Libre of Iacon

Thank you! -perches in a corner that wasn´t there before and buries face in cube-

• Like x 1
  18. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

I wanna try it, too!

• Like x 1
  19. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

Hm, this is almost empty, let´s see. -concentrates so a full cube appear. He tests it by dipping a claw in before giving it to Lacuna.-
    Here you go, same thing but more of it.

• Like x 1
  20. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-She takes a sip before coughing. She hasn't had engex like this before.-

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice