shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Happy you like it on one paw, and I should hope so on the other. (Oneira grins)
    Ran a cafe/bar thing before I moved universes.

• Like x 1
  2. Call me Sev

Call me Sev Yes, I am in fact wearing a cape (Knight of Space)

"Norm also had precedent of seeing genies be freed," Sev points out quietly. "If it's never been done before... it's a lot harder to see a way out of a hopeless situation."

3. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

*Grumble grumble insulting comments about people who shower.*

4. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Valiska sighs. "Yes, that's true." She screws up her eyes tight. Crying in front of this woman would be a mistake and it's one she won't make.

She doesn't want to tell Ford he can't have something he wants, and she doesn't want to tell Ford to pursue something that's bound to hurt him.

And she can't tell Ford it's okay to let something into his life that will jeopardise his whole family. Even if it isn't him it's attached to this time.

It was the one thing that was easier when they were still monogamous. She didn't have to tell him to say no, because there was never any thought of Ford saying yes. Not even when he wrote Samira poetry.

Which annoyed the hell out of Valiska.

But not because she was jealous.

Because she was afraid for him.

• Like x 1
  5. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

I'm fucking sure because that's just how Time works. Was five. Read the wrong book. Was still five but a different five. There was a dead me on the floor. I didn't read that wrong book. I was the "lucky" one. I can't even look at a sign the wrong way or the universe will shit itself and decide that, whoops, now we need to kill everyone in this timeline.

6. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

-snorts and shoves him, but hands over his cup- Here you go, trouble.

7. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Ford sighs. "I hate you," he says passionately, "and I hate you all the more for your obstinate insistence on your own helplessness. But I love my family more."

8. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

Sounds, well tastes, like you´d found your calling. Any reason you didn´t continue in it once you´d moved?

9. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

...maybe what you need is someone who's power is freedom from all bonds or something? Unstoppable force meets immovable object. The worst that could happen is probably the destruction of absolutely everything, right?

• Like x 1
  10. the bill of wrongs

the bill of wrongs [WT/18+] BILL FUCKING CIPHER (LORD of BREATH)

Does somebody want to make a deal?

• Like x 2
  11. Ratio of Iacon

Ratio of Iacon Entrepreneurial Spark | 18+

Please, Libby, I'm only trouble because you are. Double Trouble. That's how the sayin' goes.
    *he takes a sip*
    Oh hey this ain't half bad. Guess your taste's worth the shanix it costs to keep once in a while.
    *He is smiling though and leans back into the mild shove, holding the cup back out again. Bro cuddles achieved. Heck yeah.*

• Like x 1
  12. The Handmaid

'k. Don't see Him breaking down your "kids'" doors but whatever.

Just makes me think of the Bitch's knife.

I hate triangles as much as I hate spheres.

• Like x 1
  13. Clover

Sorry, if you had the kind of power I'm speculating over, you'd never have been canonically stuck in gay baby statue jail in the series finale.

• Like x 3
  14. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"Not even for her, Bill," Ford says almost airlessly. "Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, not happening."

15. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

That Sounds Like A Bad Idea.

16. Clover

Look, if everything gets destroyed you still win. You, and absolutely nobody else.

17. The Handmaid

Thank god she doesn't know shit.

Puffs is smart.

18. the bill of wrongs

the bill of wrongs [WT/18+] BILL FUCKING CIPHER (LORD of BREATH)

I wasn't asking you.

Fine, whatever.

19. The Handmaid

Which is why we don't do it. Don't need to be more of a monster than I already am.

20. The Handmaid

Would be funny to see you get in a fight with Him but answer's still gonna be no.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice