shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

-worried expression. No. That sounds like doom. The decision sings like a siren to her, that's how Chroma knows it's a terrible one.-

• Like x 1
  2. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

You say that like it's possible.

3. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

so you people vwill destroy evwerything for some random rust but no one cares vwhen my appearance is forcibly changed, huh? classic! i dont knowv VWHY i thought this place vwas any better than the city!

4. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"Well, no," says Valiska. "We are trying to tell you that we live outside of Paradox Space, whatever that is. If he can find you where we live, then it's not safe for us to let you into our clade. If he can't find you where we live, you can leave him. Maybe there will be another you, but...Ford won't hate her, and that will have to do until we get rid of the eldritch horrors that ARE immediate threats to our dimension."

5. Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly Gonna get a little weird (18+)

DOES SOMEONE NEED MY HELP??

6. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Fuck you.

-finishes her tea and sets the cup aside-

7. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Couple a reasons. Not been that long, this place here's set up so I don't have to work to survive, and so I can focus on getting an education beyond what's -- what was -- deemed caste-appropriate. (Oneira grins) Might open one again after second pupation, but this time I'm thinking permanently on water instead of half a sweep on land and half a sweep driving down the coast.
    (She hands Libre a new cup)
    And what do you do for a living?

8. Clover

Does this mean you don't like me anymore?

9. the bill of wrongs

the bill of wrongs [WT/18+] BILL FUCKING CIPHER (LORD of BREATH)

Are you saying you don't think I can beat that asshole?

*fumes*

• Like x 1
  10. aurumIlluminatrix

-Chroma is worried. She looks worried. Her hand is half raised as it is. Does Clover need a shooshpap? Maybe...?-

11. Clover

Go back to triangle preschool.
    -She pats Chroma's hand comfortingly.-

12. The Handmaid

The other is still me fundamentally. Right down to every little detail. You really going to say to this other her "Oh, you don't matter because he doesn't hate you in particular. So you just gotta deal with this." You know what it's like to stare down another you you have to kill and know that she knows. Oh, she knows what she did and she's just fucking fine with it. Because look at me. I was happy. For sweeps even. Look there's the Woman right over there. And all this with knowing what you'd have to go through.

There need to be as few me's as possible for a good reason.

Dude He's hosting a universe eating demon in His stupid puppet body. You'd kill Him and just get lasered off the face of Paradox Space.

The Bitch needs to come and get her kid I swear to god.

13. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Ford looks sidewise at Bill. If Scratch fights Bill and either one of them is destroyed, he wins.

As long as he doesn't make any deals.

"Yes, Bill. That is exactly what we're saying. We won't owe you anything if you decide to act in the service of your own oversized ego, but we don't think you can beat him."

• Like x 1
  14. The Handmaid

To say nothing of the whole the demon was already here schtick. That's a fucking joy to meet on your 6th wriggling day let me tell you.

15. Clover

(Pssst I was kidding about not being able to be a worse monster.)

16. aurumIlluminatrix

-Chroma catches her hand, holding onto it. Small comforts.-

17. The Handmaid

-glares-

18. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"Of course not!" Valiska says, ignoring the big yellow triangle. "I'm saying that we have a couple of other universe-destroying monsters we have to deal with before we can rescue her."

Valiska sighs. Tempters and Orphans, Stanford, she thinks, you're contagious and I've really caught it, haven't I?

19. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

vwhys it matter if ANOTHER you is stuck vwith your boss. its not like youre ACTUALLY the same person.

20. Clover

-She leans forward earnestly.-

Really, though, isn't it interesting? Anything that COULD happen from that would be interesting. Only some would be good, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice