shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Merc With A Mouth

Merc With A Mouth Will Make Out With Fourth Wall For Sequel | +18

-maniacal giggling-
    There is a little red capped one that is awaiting dinner time and she is aaaaaaangry.

2. Dorian Pavus

Dorian Pavus Sparkler | 18+

*sighs* I suppose you are correct. That just seemed so... strange. I'm sure that some would find the existence of large monstrous Pride demons absolutely foolhardy

I apologize, it just seems... *waves a hand*

3. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"No." Ford shakes his head. "Something is very wrong in your dimension. I think it's deliberate."

• Like x 2
  4. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*sighs* Yeah, I know.
    *frowns* Deliberate? Really?

5. Mara

Mara The Evil One

@Norm the Genie Jinn are currently mystical demons of the true neutral alignment who specialize in force magic skills, but who are also known to be skilled flatterers. In the past, they have found themselves among both the illusion demons and the mystical ogres in the stead of the mystical demons, who they are classified as now.

Efreet are mystical demons, formerly of the warrior deities, and who are currently true neutral aligned, but have been known to have a lawful leaning in the past, who specialize in fire magic.

Am I to be under the assumption that you are among the Jinn?

• Like x 1
  6. Norm the Genie

... I guess, yeah, but... we never really categorized ourselves or our magic like that in my dimension.

7. Mara

Mara The Evil One

The classification system mainly exists for the convenience of demon summoners. I myself am a demon king of the chaotic evil alignment. I am powerful, and am exceptional at fire magic, debuffing magic (charming especially), death magic, and "physical" attacks.

• Like x 1
  8. Norm the Genie

I don't think humans ever used your classification system in my dimension either.

9. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

...um...does anyone know whose sock this is..?

10. Rom of Byrgenwerth

Rom of Byrgenwerth Proud Scholar of Stars

I have gone venturing into the observatory and, my gods, it's full of stars!

• Like x 1
  11. Norm the Genie

Don't be so surprised. Seeing the stars is kinda the purpose of an observatory, you know...

• Like x 1
  12. Mara

Mara The Evil One

Hmm..I sense that you are capable of magic that serves only to alter the fabric of reality. It is an extremely powerful magic that would not be easily possible in my dimension. If your dimension consists only of beings with reality-altering magical capabilities, there would be no need for such a classification system.

13. Norm the Genie

Yeah, I guess there wouldn't be.

14. Rom of Byrgenwerth

Rom of Byrgenwerth Proud Scholar of Stars

No, no you do not understand. They are right inside of it. Not above me, viewed only through glass. But right before me!

As to this apparent discussion on categories of "supernatural" beings fairies are not regarded by Byrgenwerth as existing. Or being a particularly meaningful category. There are scholars who do at times describe certain aspects of the gods as being "fae", however. Demon likewise is a term we do not make use of. God and Great One are terms we use interchangably to describe the ancient and, potentially cosmic, beings whose thoughts shapes and pervades our world. Beings so high in existence as Oedon or Ebrietas for example.

There is also our three-fold categorization scheme based on what we've discovered in the labyrinth. You have humans, beasts, and Kin wandering them. The humans are beings such as myself or Ford here. The beasts meanwhile are great furred humanoids with wolfish features. Most seem to lack sapience and many are greatly afeared of fire. Given my observations I've come to suspect that at least a portion of the beasts were formerly human. This seems to be the case within Yharnam. The Kin are somewhat harder to describe as they lack such uniform traits as the beasts have. The Kin do however tend to have a sort of "nautical" theming to them, hence our investigations on fishing towns. Many have suckers and tentacles, and many resemble deep sea slugs in some fashion. Some even have fins and gills!

• Like x 3
  15. Mara

Mara The Evil One

You would likely be considered an illusion demon by my dimension's standards, and your abilities would likely be considered to be of the almighty attribute.

16. -suddenly a jame falls from the sky and lands on her fucking face-

17. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

yes it is.

18. -also from the sky has comes a magnificently fluffy norweigian forest cat. he lands on his feet despite being blind, and instead of being useful plants himself on the jame's back and curls up. he must nap and jame, unconscious and probably concussed or not, is comfy-

• Like x 1
  19. Sala Walker

Sala Walker NR, NS, Does not have tentacles

i've been through a few like that

lots of holes and weak spots and points where things rub together

makes it easier for me but not for the people who live there

last one like that i went through i beat up a witika because i owed someone a favor

it kept eating people in shopping malls so i punched it in the face a lot

• Like x 1
  20. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"We've talked before about this. I've never been to or even heard of a universe where jinn, genies, ifrit, or similar beings are as common as they are in the place you came from, to the point where they have offspring in captivity." Ford sighs. "It's messed up."

"No, it's not. It's really not."

Ford turns back to Norm. "Anyway, usually when I use the word 'demon' I use Valiska's definition: an extradimensional, nonmaterial being that enters material dimensions with the intention of predation upon sapient mortal beings."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice