shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

First I'm told I'm pitiful, now I'm a sweet summer child. Next thing you know, I'll be getting the rabbit comments.

[He shakes his head in mock dismay.]
    What are fairies? Though the girls who hung 'round the stables and the soldiers seemed to like the bog unicorn well enough. Children are so bloodthirsty, they kept asking if I would let Harrit let them touch the sword.

...I said no, by the way.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Like x 2
  2. Ana-Amari

Ana-Amari Team grandmother and tea afficianado

That's very responsible of you. The poor dears might cut themselves. First you need to teach them how to hold such a thing! Also, not a word out of you Fareeha.

Moving on, fairies are little winged people from the European islands. Some are nice! Some will kick you down hills!

• Like x 2
  3. Angela Ziegler

Angela Ziegler Do angels grow bitter? And what then?

It's the awful puns and terrible jokes that make me swoon, dearest.

4. Helios Lavellan

Well, it was also covered in rust and scum, so I'd rather not get scolded for letting them get dirty and possibly infect a cut. And Harrit never liked having them so close to the thing to begin with. And it would have been an abuse of privilege, probably.

They sound like little spirits though. That sounds like the sort of mischief a spirit might get up to, given reason.

5. Fareeha-Amari

Fareeha-Amari Security chief

As I said! Proud doctor and proud military heritage!

6. Dorian Pavus

Dorian Pavus Sparkler | 18+

Eugh, that thing. Bloody hell that thing. How could children want to touch its sword?

*conjures an image in the air, because he must share his distress*
    Bog_Unicorn.PNG

He sat his rump on that thing all the time and it is disgusting. I love you, Helios but that thing. *Has now conjured some good hard liquor and is drinking*

• Like x 1
  7. Ana-Amari

Eh, it would be good for their immune systems. Children need a bit of grim and horrible pain in their lives.

8. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

i am but a vworm at your mighty youthful feet.

• Like x 1
  9. Helios Lavellan

It was terribly sweet, Dorian, and you know it. And it didn't require feeding, which meant I could travel lighter than you, he of the pomade and elaborate jewelry.

• Like x 1
  10. Ana-Amari

That is hardly a creature of dreams and fairy-cakes and sparkling glitter!

• Like x 2
  11. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

i vwanna touch that.

• Like x 1
  12. Helios Lavellan

No, it's possessed. That's rather like my dreams, at least. And the Fade's sparkly enough from a certain angle.

What's an immune system, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like x 1
  13. Dorian Pavus

It may not have eaten but it was disgusting.

And my pomade at least smells nice.

14. Helios Lavellan

It wasn't that bad.

Was it?

15. Ana-Amari

Very boring and complicated thing full of fluids. Fights off infections and demonic possessions. When you get sick of how it works you steal Ziegler's tech and stab yourself full of yellow healy sparkles.

• Like x 3
  16. Dorian Pavus

Well, no it wasn't the worst smelling thing it just didn't smell good. Mostly I think it was the err-- Well, it was just unsettling!

17. Helios Lavellan

...I feel like I've missed something along the lines there. Are you talking about lyrium? But lyrium is blue, so no, of course not, but I can't think of anything else that might fight off demon possession of all things.
    Well, I suppose I must grant you that. Everyone seemed to dislike it, though it's honestly the most charming thing. I think Cole liked it. That might be my metric for how bad the smell was, now that I think about it.

18. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Are You Done Talking Yet?

19. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

howv do you get a bog unicorn??

20. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

i guess ill havwe no choice but to utterly submit to my mistresses absurd demands, like the loyal and humble slavwe to your desires i am.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice