shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Dorian Pavus

Dorian Pavus Sparkler | 18+

*Cough wheeze laughs before straightening up and taking a deep breath. He lets it out slowly with a few more laughs, touch-checks his hair, and then sighs.* Alright, I'm fine. I'm good.

2. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Yes That Is Also My Domaine. Fuck Off.
    ... Wait What. He Wasnt Hitting On Me He Was Being A Douchebag. Right?

3. Kickstart of Nyon

Kickstart of Nyon Not It! (Third Secretary, Decepticon) | 18+

-sneaks in and sneaks up on Eclipse, looking at the flower with sparkling optics. Can't ask for it though. Nope.-

• Like x 1
  4. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

Did she bind your soul, then? Or something else? This 'nanotech'...?
    [He affectionately pats Dorian's cheek. Cutest husband ever.]

• Like x 2
  5. Berit Suranavellan

Berit Suranavellan grin and berit | 18+

(starts snickering and then also bursts out into helpless laughter)

• Like x 1
  6. ...still mine, Kicks. Get your own.

7. Helios Lavellan

[Her laughter sets him off again. The Iron Bull wiggling.]

• Like x 2
  8. Reaper

Reaper Death Walks Among You | 18+

Wouldn't put that past her, but I think it was nanotech. Little machines.

9. Berit Suranavellan

Berit Suranavellan grin and berit | 18+

(She is picturing a naked Bull wiggling. This is alarmingly close to an actual memory of hers.)

• Like x 3
  10. Dorian Pavus

Dorian Pavus Sparkler | 18+

*In return he flashes a grin and pats near Helios' rear before cracking up once more. Damn it, he's not fine. The Bull Wiggles.*

• Like x 2
  11. Kickstart of Nyon

I don't even want, it JEEZ!
    I just wanted to take a look!

12. Angela Ziegler

Angela Ziegler Do angels grow bitter? And what then?

If someone could kindly stop hurting people just to make me feel responsible, perhaps he might find a warmer welcome.

13. Anhelia Aescar

Anhelia Aescar Life after death is harder than it looks

I would be delighted to. You were talking about how putting a soul back in a body was hard? The secret is in nailing the soul down while they're living.

• Like x 1
  14. [His wings tilt down a little, apologetic.]

...be careful.

15. Helios Lavellan

[He finally manages to compose himself. Mostly.]
    Hm. This sounds more like something Dagna would be able to work with. I don't even know if she'd be able to reach here, since dwarves can't dream.
    Well, yes, but that's hideously unethical. And typically the aid of a demon is required in the doing, since you need something that can stand both within and without the Fade, to anchor the soul in the moment of passing. Dorian would know the mechanics better than I, especially if he ever managed to--

@Dorian Pavus, did Cassandra ever manage to get you those books from the Grand Necropolis?

• Like x 1
  16. Kickstart of Nyon

I'm always careful with plants!
    -his insulted frown smooths over though as he leans a little closer and makes a small appreciative noise. What a pretty flower. Of course all flowers are beautiful in their own way. But this one is very cute.-

• Like x 2
  17. Anhelia Aescar

Anhelia Aescar Life after death is harder than it looks

"Well, see -- anyone of noble blood is a potential candidate, so we all received our Nails at graduation. Literally nails of enchanted metal that are driven into our heads in a number of places. They help counter attempts at possession and mind control, but they also usefully keep the soul attached to the body in case it can be revived. I don't know if demons are involved, but we do use demons for a lot of things.

• Like x 1
  18. Helios Lavellan

[He winces.]

That sounds incredibly painful. Is there a reason why they were doing this? I know that the Mortalitasi have their own reasons for the catacombs, but I can't see the purpose of stabbing ever noble for the sake of reviving them. What would be the point of binding someone to the flesh rather than letting them return beyond the Veil?

19. Reaper

Reaper Death Walks Among You | 18+

That's rich, you think it's to make you feel responsible? You fucked up but you're not the main problem, only those who get in my way towards the top brass get hurt. It's not about you.

That's not to say I'm not mad, I am, just saying that it's not to get back at you that I kill people.

20. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

aint hitting on your pathetic excuse for a vward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice