shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Libre of Iacon

Libre of Iacon My name is not Libby, NS

-amused- Isn´t manufacturing the proper flavor what the recipe is for?

2. Whisperwind of Obex

Whisperwind of Obex [bird noises]

Oh! Oh you meant actually make instead of just dream-magic up! Yes, that sounds nice! c: [The fluttering is decidedly more excited now.]

3. Libre of Iacon

Yes. This way we can possibly recreate it back on the ship. -makes some ingredients appear. They do not look or smell edible to non robots-

• Like x 1
  4. Whisperwind of Obex

[He nods, looking back at the recipe, and summons the necessary tools.]

5. The Shitposting Orb

The Shitposting Orb ALL HAIL THE SHITPOSTING ORB|18+

6. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira blinks into the Rave, takes one look at her bar, and dreams it clean from blood)
    So, what is so difficult about understanding that if you're a massive shit-for-brains it'll blow up in your face at some point? Natural escalation of social violence to keep the peace, does that ring a bell?

• Like x 1
  7. Berit Suranavellan

Berit Suranavellan grin and berit | 18+

That sounds like the opposite of keeping the peace. Does "peace" mean something different in your language?

• Like x 1
  8. eyefishSoup

(Oneira frowns, ponders, and then lets out a series of insectoid clicks.)
    Chrkek, cease-fire is probably a better translation, but in my native society they're the same thing. Similarly to Krchk-k, friend-enemy. Everyone knows to play civil and whoever thinks they can play uncivil-like gets removed so the others can get things done.

• Like x 3
  9. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

Interesting way a lookin at it. Wonder if That ain´t more feasible than what th´council keeps wantin´ta have happen.

10. eyefishSoup

Depends on how many people are around. Corner where I lived, the next neighbour was an hour or so by sled, knot many people. Worked well, cause you knew each other and new wigglers got introduced to the rules quick-like. Down in the cities you couldn't go a night without someone in a hivestem getting gutted, but on the other hand, it ushorely kept the chrkek.
    Ushorely, as there's cases when the clade wars blew up, but that's morre likely to happen if there's two camps of aboat equal power and knot one troll who decides they can piss off ewherryone else.

What'd your council envision?

• Like x 1
  11. Libre of Iacon

-Libby fusses about setting things up and starts trying to create the bubbles. One instead of hanging nicely in the solution, his droplets clump together into an unappetizing glob-
    Well, scrap.

12. Sawbones of Kaon

Everyone playin´nice an´ no one getting killed like, ever fer powerstruggles.

Yeah, an´I want a Licentant spikemaw ta ride fer my sparkday.

• Like x 2
  13. Rustbucket

Rustbucket still alive

[Snickering]

• Like x 1
  14. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Okay okay time to face the friendly fire like an adult.

So far I've got "throwing a few punches is a lot more dangerous when your target's a fifth your size and squishy," "thanks for outing (my trinemate's) mental health status to everyone," "anti-organic prejudice doesn't really work when I was flirting with a pair of organics the other day," and "the captain's lenience doesn't mean trying to hurt people while we're on a diplomatic mission is okay." Anything you want to add to my list of crimes, @Orlandeau?

15. Whisperwind of Obex

It's our first try, and we have unlimited resources and time here! Don't worry about it! c:

Hm, what did we mess up...? A temperature issue, maybe?

[He's keeping an ear on Venture, but won't interfere with whatever's going on over there unless it looks like Venture's going to start another fight.]

16. Sawbones of Kaon

-flips him off, but in a friendly sort of way-

17. Libre of Iacon

Possibly? Maybe if he cool the solution down some. If that doesn´t work we might need to check the consistency.
    -removed from it´s solution, the glob does take on the consistency of boba pearls. Libre pokes it-
    I think this is edible in theory.

• Like x 1
  18. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

-She's not going to interfere unless asked for help, she is not going to interfere unless asked for help, she is not going to...
    She could offer gently. Maybe. That's not taking the reigns away from them, right?-
    Would you like a few pointers or would you rather figure it out yourself?

• Like x 1
  19. Whisperwind of Obex

"Edible in theory" isn't a good drink!

Unless Libre objects I'd appreciate the help-- I'd rather learn how to do this correctly than mess around reinventing the wheel!

20. Libre of Iacon

-half smile- No, it is not a good drink.
    -looks embarassed- I´m sorry Captain, this must be frustratingly inept by your standards. What DID we do wrong?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice