shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

MIII!!! -the mis scurry off and loudly ignore cro-

2. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

Yes, and often several drinks for every occasion, especially during a game of Wicked Grace. It's got five suits, and the idea is to get a good hand for when the Angel of Death shows up. Of course, everyone cheats terribly. Honestly, if you're not cheating, you might as well quit, because it stops being fun for the rest of us.
    [He makes a face.] The shrapnel was the problem, yes. Especially since that pissed off the other bears, and then there was a great deal of running and shrieking like small children.
    Yes that's much of what magic is. Taking on the force of the Fade and shaping it to your will, then using the nature of it to shape the physical world to your will as well. Of course, this can backfire horribly for everyone involved, but even a campfire is dangerous if it isn't cared for.
    Planet scale? That sounds awfully big.
    That sounds fascinating. A bit like Satinalia with the masks and the celebrations, I think. It's not something I've ever celebrated myself, between working with the Inquisition and the whole tradition of burning Dalish camps in larger cities, but I'm told it's a treat to see.

• Like x 2
  3. Reaper

Reaper Death Walks Among You | 18+

coffin.gif

Happy halloween, assholes.

• Like x 7
  4. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Oh cool! Yeah I don't think we have a holiday like that unless one of the colonies made it up? [He shrugs.] "Dress up and chill with goodies and pretty lights" sounds like a good time though...

...hey. Hey Cap. @Nichrome. We should have another party. In the name of. Uh. Cultural appreciation.

Awww I'm sorry cuties we can still do it the right way 'round if you wanna!

• Like x 3
  5. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

[Loreli is trailing all of her floor length hair behind her, open and untamed. She is wrapped in several trailing coats of textured white fabric, all of them floating when she moves as if she is under water. A crown/mask hybrid of bleached corals frames her face. There is seaweed and pearls woven into the strands of her hair. The belt holding her coats closed is definitly adorned with wriggler skulls (or very convincing replicas of them). She is a true horror from the deep.]
    THE BEST PART IS JUST DRESSING UP AS FANCILY AS POSSIBLE, SERIOUSLY THE WHOLE MASKS AND DONE DEAL IS LIKE SO BORING.
    WELL AND THE CANDY. THE CANDY'S PRETTY GREAT.

• Like x 4
  6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

-she nods her head, careful not to dislodge the batwings.-
    That was the point.

7. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

vwho says my mask vwasnt fancy.

8. Helios Lavellan

Helios Lavellan Former Inquisitor |18+

Well, the Orlesians are always in masks and fancy clothing. I can't say that I'd be able to tell the difference.

• Like x 1
  9. freshetWeaver

[She smiles serenely.]
    JUST A FANCY MASK DOESN'T CUT IT YOU UNDERACHIEVER. HAVE YOU NO PRIDE?

10. calicosAssassin

at nine? none to speak of.

• Like x 1
  11. crocellsApostate

crocellsApostate bard of makes you hard

yeah, thats right. run.

12. freshetWeaver

WELL YOU CAN BE IN YOUR BORING CORNER FOR BORING PEOPLE WHILE THE REST OF US ARE HAVING ACTUAL FUN :P

13. calicosAssassin

vwith pleasure.

14. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Marvelous idea. I'm getting the booze, you're getting the rest of our Crew.
    -She laughs-

• Like x 2
  15. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

It's never too late to start! (Oneira grins)

16. bourasqueIndwell

bourasqueIndwell Ilma Nordwind, Mage of Breath [18+]

[A golden door opens, and out (in?) steps a... human? elf? fairy? Who even knows at Halloween. A frayed and layered blue and black dress with a ton of blue roses stuck on it, a blue rose flower crown, and enormous frayed butterfly wings. In her hands, she holds a large, golden keyring with an assortment of keys.]
    Ahahaha! I thought I'd heard voices from behind this door! A halloween party in a remote corner of Prospit, how strange.

(Happy page 616, that's the arc number of our SBURB session. 6 kids who are 16 years old)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    • Like x 4
  17. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

this aint prospit, lady! vway too interesting for that.

• Like x 1
  18. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

ANYVWAYS. i vwant a costume!

19. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Aye captain ;D

Yooooo gotta love dedication to a theme you look sweet! Are those your actual wings or?

20. bourasqueIndwell

bourasqueIndwell Ilma Nordwind, Mage of Breath [18+]

Thank you! And, of course they are. I am a fairy after all. (Ilma flutters her wings and starts hovering)
    You look fantastic, as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice